ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖- 𝕊𝕨𝕒𝕞𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

__________________________

On the road to Newtopia, Anne and the Plantars were a quarter away from their destination.

While Hop hop is driving, Anne and Sprig were inside the fwagon bored out of their minds.

"It's so boring," Sprig whined.

"Ugh, tell me about it." Anne said. Suddenly, an idea popped in Anne's head.

"Oh, how 'bout a movie?" Anne asked and took her phone.

"Sure," Sprig said. He took his blanket and wrapped himself in it.

"What movie will we watch?" Sprig asked.

"How about 'From point to poppin'?" Anne suggested with a dramatic gesture. " It's one of mine and best friend, Y/N's favorite movie!"

"Cool," Sprig said and added, "Who's Y/N again?"

" Dude, she's the class's student council president." Anne began. " She was like a rule-following model student who disapproves of horseplay and other nonsense in the classroom. Sometimes she acts motherly when something bad happens."
________________
(Flashback)

In one of Saint James Middle School's classroom, their teacher were in the middle of a lecture, until the speaker announced for the teacher to go to the principal's office.

"Alright, I'll be out for five minutes. While I'm out, do your homework with the extra time you have," the teacher told her class an looked at Y/N. " Y/N you'll be in charge. Look after the class. "

"Yes Ma'am," Y/N said and stood in front of the class.

______

Anne, Sasha, Marcy and Y/N were walking in the school hallway.

Anne took a candy and threw the wrapper behind her.

Suddenly Y/N cleared her throat, and glared at her.

" Trash can's over there Anne," She said in a threatening tone.

" U-uh, yeah. I'm just gonna, uhm," Anne stuttered and quickly retrieved her trash threw it on the trash can.

Y/N glare turned into a warm smile, " See that wasn't to bad, was it?"

_______

While Y/N walking out of the school, she spotted Anne sitting alone under a tree. She walked towards her and sat next to her.

" What's wrong?" She asked. " You look gloomier than ever."

Anne sighed, " I failed my history quiz again."

"Did you study for it?" Y/N asked.

" Yup, but still failed for it," she replied and covered her eyes. "And I have another quiz coming up this Thursday!'

" You want me to help you study?" Y/N offered.

" No I'll still fail," Anne said shamefully.

" C'mon, you'll never learn unless you try, and don't worry, I'll help you study." Y/N said and stood up. "We'll come up with a method to help to you study. After all I felt all your suffering before," She extended her hand and helped Anne to her feet.

(Flashback ends)
______________
Back to present

" So, yeah that's her," Anne said and she ended her story. " She was pretty smart, tho not as smart as Marcy, she would always be the one who gives us peptalks when we needed it"