ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥

______________

After Yesterday's adventure, Marcy treated the gang to a food restaurant in Newtopia.

"Enjoy, everyone!" She declared. "This place makes the best beetle burgers in all of Newtopia!"

All of you took a bite of your beetle burger while Marcy took out her journal

"What's that?" Polly asked.

"Oh, just my journal. I like jottin' down theories and observations. You know, all about indigenous fauna, medicinal techniques, customs and nuances of Amphibious species-based caste systems..."

"Sometimes I even do drawings." Marcy showed her journal with a sketch of Polly.

Polly gasped, "It looks just like me."

"Wow! Anne, have you been keeping a journal too?" Hop Pop asked.

"Look, guys! I'm a straw-lrus! Like a walrus, but with straws!"

Sprig laughed and slapped his knee. "What's a walrus?"

"How 'bout you Y/N?" Hop Pop turned to you.

You shrugged, " Used too. I left my journal back on earth, I was in a rush to meet the girls in the park that I left my bag."

The newt waiter came the table holding out the bill, "Now, who should I give the bill to?" He took a glance at Anne, "Probably not you."

"Oh! I'll take it!" Marcy exclaimed. "It's, oh, let me guess.It's -" She looked at you and snapped her fingers.
"28 coppers?" The two of you exclaimed and giggled.

The waiter flipped the bill, "Right you are."

They all oohed and clapped for Marcy and you.

"Wow! Can you do math like that too, Anne?" Hop Pop asked again.

Anne removed the straws from her nose, "Uh, you mean like with numbers and stuff?"

Polly then literally rolled in, "Can you imagine if Marcy or Y/N, got stuck with us instead of Anne? We'd be set for life!" Anne frowned at Polly.

"Hush, Polly. Think those thoughts, don't say them."

"Oh, yeah? Well." Anne tried i think of something but saw something out of the blue and screamed. "Look out!"

Everyone ducked just in time and saw an arrow sticking out of the pillar nearby.

"Someone's trying to kill us!" Hop Pop yelled.

"No, no. It's fine. It's just a message from the king." Marcy reassured the group. She took the arrow and unfolded it. "Oh, correction. It's a puzzle gram from the king."

"A What?" Everyone- except you- questioned.

"He's basically hidden clues around the city and when I collect them all, I get a message." She explained and showed the paper.

"You mean like what we do back home?" You asked giddily and stood beside Marcy.

"Yes!" She said with a fist bump. "When was the last time we played this?"

"When the message was for me to go home for my surprise 13 birthday party." You said. "You hid the message way to hard, I made a mess in the library! You're the librarian there is friendly."

"Hey! Your sister said to keep you busy, and I did." She winked that made you a shade of pink. "Ah! It's so fun!"

She went back to business and looked at the puzzle again. "Okay, this first symbol is a tree, so we should head towards Coral Park."
'Now come on, team. It's puzzle time!"