ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟

Not me, making a chapter while waiting for the teacher to start our online class...😶

_____________________

Marcy brings Anne, You and the Plantars to the castle to finally meet with King Andrias, since you were called. The castle of Newtopia was better than any pictures you've read in a library, each furniture more luxurious than the last.

"Dang, girl. This is where you've been hanging out this whole time?" You asked.

"I wouldn't say I "hang out" here," She quoted her fingers. "but yes! Staying at the castle has been awesome!"

"Wow, I can't believe we're here!" Sprig said in astonishment.

"And that we're about to meet the king of Amphibia." Polly added.

"Wow, just look at this place." Hop Pop eyes started to worry. "Am I dressed okay? Should I have worn my silk ascot? I'll go back and get it." He ran away from the hallway only to be stopped by Marcy.

"Hey, hey. Don't stress, guys. This is no big deal."

The doors suddenly burst open to reveal Lady Olivia, with a serious look plastered in her face.

"Okay, frog family. You're about to meet King Andrias. This is a big deal."

You, Anne, and the Plantars all gulp in unison. You entered the -you supposed throne room- and stared once again at the castle.
"Wow!"

"May I present to you Andrias Leviathan, Lord of Amphibia. Peacekeeper of a thousand years and the first of his name."

You all stared at the king, jaw dropped. "Now that's king-sized. Anne peeped.

The king of amphibia looked at you from above (his tall, it's that how you describe it). He had a stern look that suddenly broke into a joyous smile once he was introduced.

"Hello, Plantar family!" King Andrias laughed and stood up from his throne. "Oh, bring it in, you guys. Bring it in."

"Quick, kids, bow." The Plantar family bowed when all of a sudden King Andrias grabbed them and gave them a big hug.
"It's so good to finally meet you!"

He dropped the Plantars once he was done hugging them. "I love this guy!" Polly exclaimed as Andrias laughed.

"Dear King Andrias, just once, it would be nice if you followed proper castle etiquette." Lady Olivia told him.

Andrias blew raspberry, "Oh, etiquette smetiquette!" He moved towards you, Anne and Marcy. "Ooh! And what do we have here?"

You and Anne looked nervous once King Andrias moved his attention to you. You where as nervous as hell! I mean you were about to meet a powerful monarch in Amphibia. "Hey."

"You must be Anne and Y/N." He said and took a knee. "Sup? Um, am I saying it right? Sup?" He asked dragging the "S" in sup.

"You got it!" Marcy said with a thumbs up.

Andrias laughed. "The thumb of approval." He held up a thumbs up of his own. "And here's a thumb for you, Anne and Y/N."

"Oh," you and Anne said. "uh... right back at ya." Anne fist bump him.

The king chuckled as he looked at his hands, and suddenly laughs exuberantly. "Delightful!" He jumped which caused you and Anne to fall down.

"But now, let's get down to business, shall we?" Marcy helped you and Anne stand up. "Getting you girls back home, safe and sound."

"Hmm... Alas, without the music box, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do." He explained. "Marcy doesn't have it, and, well, I assume either of you don't have it as well."