ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 - 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

_____________

On the road, while Hop Pop and Polly are outside, You, Anne, Sprig were inside the fwagon. Sprig place his fingers on the map and traced it to the location of Newtopia.

"Doo, doo, doo. Newtopia!" He said in excitement adding little hops to his fingers. " I can't believe it! It's been a long journey, but we're finally almost there."

Sprig waited for a reply from the girls but had none. He looked at the two of you looking desperate to see Anne look at the picture, while You were starring outside the environment.

"Anne? Y/N?" Sprig said to get your attention.

"Huh?" You and Anne said in unison and looked at Sprig.

"Uh, thought you guys would be more excited." Sprig said.

" We are excited." Anne said. "It's just... we've been traveling Amphibia for weeks. We already found Y/N and I'm happy, but I thought there'd be some sign of Marcy by now. But nothin'." Anne said as you sighed.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Sprig said. "Your last Last friend was kind of..." Sprig slowly points to Sasha on Anne's photo. "-totally evil."

Anne slapped Sprig's hand away from her photo. "Hey! Look, Sasha and I might be going through a rough patch, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. And since she and Y/N got zapped here with me, it must mean Marcy did too."

"Also, Marcy is completely different from Sasha." You said. "She's harmless."

______________
(Flashback)

In Saint James Middle School's gym, Marcy was playing her Nintendo Switch lookalike console playing role-playing video game.

Sasha was standing nearby and you were sitting on the bench near her, with a little cast on your left hand.

"Boom, just cleared new game plus." Marcy exclaimed.

The coach suddenly shouted, " Head's up!"

Anne jumped in front of Marcy and hit the ball just in time.

"Whoa! Thanks, Anne." Marcy thanked. "Hey, no problem." Anne said.

The whistle blew, "Marcy, Y/N, Sasha, Anne! You lose!" The coach said.

You and Sasha groaned and slapped an open palm to your foreheads.

The school bell rang and the four of you went out.

"Okay." Marcy said walking backwards and holding her journal in her hands. "Sash, Anne, N/N. Dungeon's almost ready. Then we can finally play some Creatures and Caverns. Oh, yeah!"

"Locker door! Locker door!" Anne told her.

Marcy ducked just in time, "Oop! That was close."

You finally caught up with them and panted near Sasha and Anne.

"One of these days, she's gonna get herself killed." Sasha said not looking up her phone. You fucked up Sash)

"Ugh! Don't say that!" You and Anne exclaimed.

You suddenly gasped, "Wet floor, wet floor!" You dashed over to Marcy and grabbed her before she could walk over the wet floor.

"Oh, man. Where'd I be without you two." Marcy walked away only to stumble on a trash can.

"Marcy!" You and Anne gasped and rushed to her side and got her out of the trash.

" I did it again, didn't I?"

"She was super smart."

The teacher handed Marcy her results which was an A+, but as soon as to teacher left she sneakily grabbed her console and played in it.