ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 - 𝕎𝕒𝕩 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕞

_________________
The Plantars, Anne, and Y/N had arrive in the town of Stony Gulch.

"New town! New town! New town!" They all chanted.

"Food."
"Shops."

"This place is so cool." Sprig said.

"What should we do first?" He asked.

"Let's see." Hop Pop took his wallet and opened it, only to see it empty. "Nothing. All we can afford is window-shopping, kids."

All of them sighed in disappointment.

"Man, it's hot." Anne said. "I know right." Y/N said.

They removed the hoods from the excessive heat. "Better." They sighed in unison.

Suddenly a group of frogs gasped and looked at Anne and Y/N.

"Great. Sometimes I forget about the whole "We're a freak in this world" thing." Anne said.

A pollywog from the crowd suddenly burst into tears.

"Whoa, whoa. Don't cry." Anne reassured the kid. "We're not monster. We're just weird. See?"
She made her nose and ears move, and did a little jump. "Ta-da!" She said and winks.

The crowd clapped and the child spoke, "Mommy, Mommy. Give that freak money."

"It was a lovely performance. Here." The pollywog's mother said and gave Anne who gave it to Y/N who held it.

"Do it again! Do it again!" The kid exclaimed.

Anne looked back at the Plantars and Y/N.

"Milk it." Polly said with thumbs up. She used her bucket, for a place to put tips and placed it in front of Anne.

Anne held her hands up and did the detachable thumb trick, which actually worked on the crowd of frogs.

"Amazing". "Incredible."
"Take my money.". "All of it."

This is so much better, than that creepy oddities museum." A frog in the crowd said.

"Oddities museum?" Anne asked. "What the heck is an oddity in Amphibia? Am I right?"

The crowd went silent and the crickets chirped.

"Stick to physical comedy." Y/N quipped.

"Got it." Anne finger gunned her and punched herself in the face.

Anne performs to the crowd by doing parlor tricks and acts until sunset came.

"Wow, Anne. You made a bucket of money. Literally " Sprig said.

"Whoo-hoo!" Anne cheered. "Now, how are we gonna spend all of this cay-esh?"

They scanned the town for a place that's still opened. Anne's eyes landed on a specific place.

"Ooh. That oddity place is still open. How about it?" Anne asked the others.

"I'm game with that." Y/N said.

"Well, you made the money." Hop Pop said, "But only if you two keep your hood up. I don't like you drawing so much attention to yourselves."

"Deal." Anne and Y/N said in unison. "Let's do it." Anne said and they place their hood on.

The gang went to the curiosity hut. Anne and Y/N entered the hut while the Plantars stayed outside and just peeked inside.

The Curiosity hut's main exhibition was showcasing oddities including fromes, the bugball playing preying mantis , and other stuffs you could see in a tourist trap.