i. SWEETS SHOP

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

GOJO EXITS THE train he was just on and makes his way outside the train station and into the bustling city of Tokyo. The jujutsu sorcerer decided to take a detour on his way to his usual sweets shop.

As he crosses the street, his azure eyes land on the beautiful woman he had been staring at earlier today. This was one of the rare moments he's seen you outside from school.

You were wearing a white blouse that was lined with laced fabric on the ends and long black skirt.

Gojo could get used to seeing you in casual clothes, than your usual black jumpsuit.

You looked so ethereal in his eyes, you were a star compared to everyone else in the city of Tokyo.

"Y/n! Over here!", Gojo waves his arm up in the air, hoping to catch your attention. You look to your right, much to Gojo's luck.

Even though you were just walking up to him, it felt like
being hypnotized by a sirens voice and he was paralyzed to the bone.

"Gojo! What brings you here?", you give him a small smile, while slinging your purse on your right shoulder.

"On my way to buy some coffee jelly", it was then he noticed you were wearing more make‐up than usual and your hair was tide to a braid with a cute little bow.

Why were you so dressed up today?

Gojo rembered a conversation you had a few weeks ago, about how you didn't like wearing a lot of make‐up and how you hated how hard it was for you to tie your hair into a bun.

"Im on my way to a date"

Gojo suddenly went deaf, he couldn't hear the voices of the people walking on the sidewalk, the yelling of vendors to get costumers to buy their food or the sound of car engines revving, trying to get out of traffic.

The mystery of why you were dressed so nicely was finally solved, much to his dismay.

"Oh, have fun", the blue eyed man let out a nervous chuckle. If he was going to be honest, he really wished your date would go terrible. He knew it was selfish of him to think that, he hated how the emotion, jealousy, made him feel, but it wasn't exactly a feeling he could control.

You check your wrist watch, before looking at Gojo with bright eyes.

"Which shop were you on your way to?", you had a suggestive glint in your eyes.

"Its right around the corner, the one called 'okashi' ", Gojo, being the bold person he was, takes a step closer to you, leaning into your face a little, getting into the same height as you.

You notice this and giggle, it was music to his ears, he could listen to you talk and laugh all day. Even if it was about something stupid or the cool new game you were playing. It didn't matter to him, as long as you were by his side, he knew everything would be fine.

"I still have some time to spare, do you mind if I come with you?"

Gojo was a bit taken aback by your suggestion, but nonetheless, he agreed to your idea in a hearbeat. Alone time with you? Hell yeah.

The walk to the sweets shop consisted of small talks about your recent missions and the students in Jujutsu tech you both loved so much

Finally arriving at the sweets shop Gojo adored so much, you both took a seat at the booth next to the shiny glass windows.

Gojo just like he said, ordered take‐out coffee jelly, you on the other hand decided not to order anything, not wanting to spoil your appetite before your date.

'I could get used to this', was the first thing Gojo thought of.

The idea of the both of you keeping each other company, not minding the noise on the streets or the flashing lights of night clubs and restaurants.
Just the two of you, eyes focused on the other, basking in each others presence, whether in silence or not.

Gojo could definitely get used to this.

©kiyocey