ii. DATES

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

GOJO BLINKS HIS eyes a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness of the familiar room he was in. His right arm felt heavy, looking down beside him, there he sees the woman he would give the moon and sun to.

Her e/c eyes slowly flutter open, the first thing they land on was him. She smiles at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Did you sleep well?", she asks, the smile on her face getting brighter.

Maybe it was the fact that his room looked brighter than it normally would or the lady who he daydreams of, was right next to him, in his bed. But Gojo knew this was just a dream.

The white‐haired male gulps, before answering her question with a simple nod.

"What about you?", he nervously asks, the girl chuckles at this and mumbles a "yes", before stretching her arms back with a yawn.

Gojo notices his left hand was holding her petite waist, his right one, cradling her head.

Suddenly, he could hear rushed footsteps, getting louder by the second, until it stops right outside his room, or in this world, their room.

The door slowly opens and two little kids come running into their bed, jumping up and down.

One of them was a boy, who looked about seven years old, his hair the exact same color as y/n's with its tips the color white, he was slightly taller than the little girl beside him.

The little girl beside him though, was like a carbon copy of Gojo, the same azure eyes and snow‐white hair.

Y/n grabs the two of them and places them inbetween Gojo and her. She showers the two kids with kisses on their faces, greeting them goodmorning while doing so.

Gojo sits up and does the same, tickling their chubby little stomachs, asking them about their dreams and what they wanted for breakfast.

This was euphoria.

Then everything came to a halt, Gojo blinks his eyes a few times, just like he did in his dream.

He stares at the ceiling for a good five minutes, he didn't want to look beside him, he knew you wouldn't be there, laying next to him, sleeping so peacefully and that he wouldn't hear the rushed footsteps of your children, eager to see the both of them.

It took awhile for Gojo to finally get up and start the day, all alone.

Throughout the day, the only thing on Gojo's mind was the dream he longed to be true

Daydreaming, as always, Gojo passes by your classroom, his morning stroll came to a halt, right infront of the wooden door, he saw you enter a few minutes ago.

Without a thought, Gojo opens the door slowly, peeking his head in, there he sees you, organizing your bag and the stack of paper next to it.

You look up with a blinding smile, then suddenly, memories of his dreams last night, came flooding in.

Gojo walks up to you, helping you organize the paperwork you were working on. You mumble a small "thank you" and proceed to admire Gojo's face.

"How was your date last night?", your face lights up at his question, much to Gojo's dismay, he took that as a sign it went well.

"It went great! The guy was a little cold at first, but he ended up opening up a bit after awhile"

Gojo picks up the stack of paperwork, clenching it, wrinkling the paper a bit, the two of you walk out of the classroom and into the long hallway.

"Thats it? Give me some details"

Gojo wasn't sure why he asked that, but he was curious anyway, who the hell was this guy? What was his deal?

You chuckle at the man, before answering all the questions he had in mind.

"He works at this pretty big company and he's a bit of a foodie"

As you continued to talk about the man you went on a date with, Gojo couldn't help but hate this guy.

He regrets asking about your date and this-in Gojo's words-
Dreamy company slob, who loves food.

Gojo couldn't wait to go home and drift off to dreamland, where it was him going on cute dates with you and nobody else.

since y/n described her date as a foodie, in Gojo's mind he's fat lol

©kiyocey