x. A HUGE MISTAKE

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫❞• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫❞
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

GOJO LAYED IN bed, lost in his thoughts, it finally happened, he woke up next to you, but this wasn't how he thought it would go. So, was it really a dream come true?

Memories of last nights passionate events wouldn't leave his mind, repeating itself over and over again. His mind was stirring with questions, yet none were answered.

He glances down at you, who was sound asleep in bed next to him. His worries seemed to melt away, you tossed and turn for a bit, before finally fluttering your eyes open.

You stare at the ceiling for a good minute, before your eyes widen by a fraction, you look beside you, only to be greeted by Gojo staring at you in awe.

You mumble a few curses under your breath as you sit up and awkwardly turn back around to your colleauge.

"Um...see you at work" you quickly get up and exit his room.

Gojo was left dumbfounded, this was nowhere near what he dreamed it would be. Perhaps he was getting ahead of himself, this was nothing but a huge mistake to you.

He shakes his head vigorously in an attempt to rid his mind of useless thoughts. There was no point in dwelling on this any longer. He had to get to work. Alone.

You were walking back to your home from Gojo's apartment

You were walking back to your home from Gojo's apartment. It wasn't too far away. You were actually enjoying your walk. There were barely any people yet. Only a few shops were already open.

During your walk home, did you finally realized how stupid it was of you to sleep with Gojo. You cringed at how insensitive you were being, but the feeling of having him on top of you last night, the love and passion that lingered in the air. It was an intoxicating feeling and you wanted more of it.

Going to school and trying to ignore Gojo all day, wasn't something you wanted to do again today, so staying home was the best option for now.

Once you got home and finally turned on your phone did you remember about Nanami, there were numerous missed calls and texts from him.

How the hell are you going to tell Nanami about Gojo?

Should you even tell him about it?

Your head felt like it was about to explode. You gently throw your phone on the couch, taking off your shoes after and immediately headed for your bathroom. Maybe taking a bath would clear your head a bit.

hello ! i know its been awhile but i just want to thank you guys for being so patient with me, i finally have a bit more free time and i'll be using most of it on this story now <3

©kiyocey