vii. LOVING EYES

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

NORMALLY GOJO WOULD be spending lunch with you in the café you both like a little too much, but ever since the whole confession a few days ago, you had been ignoring him as if he was nothing but a spect of dust.

It was hard seeing you talking and laughing with the students or with his friends, but when it came to him, you would simply ignore his questions and taunts, unlike how you would usually react to them.

He was tempted to give up, but whenever he thought back to his dream of the two of you, he somehow got this boost of motivation. You did wonders to him and you weren't even aware of it.

Today was one of those days where he had that sudden boost of motivation, and he would let nothing get in his way of getting to confront to you about how you were acting around him lately.

He was determined to show you just how serious he was, whether you believed him or not, he hoped you would change your mind eventually.

Much to Gojo's surprise, the woman he was just thinking about, had walked into the café you both loved to visit, you look around before you spotted Gojo, you make her way to his table and occupy the seat infront of him.

The white haired man was confused, but he was glad you were finally choosing not to ignore him again. A small smile adorned your face as always.

"Gojo, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately", He was taken back by the sudden apology from you, you had nothing to apologize about.

The way you reacted was completely reasonable in his eyes.

A small smile makes its way to his lips. "It's fine", was all Gojo could say before a loud ringing erupted from the small device you had in your hand.

Judging from the way your eyes lit up and lips curled upwards, it was Nanami. The special‐grade sorcerer just sat quietly in his leathered seat, as he listened to you speak with the man you admired so much.

But the smile on your face was quick to wash away, a frown replacing it. You mumble a small "okay", a few hums of agreement followed after before you hung up on the call.

"What happened?", was the first thing to leave Gojo's mouth, you continued to look down before replying to him.

"Nanami can't make it to our date, cause of work- I mean I get that work is important to him, but he's just been so busy lately"

Gojo was a bit shocked to hear this news, the two of you always looked so, as Shoko would put it, "relationship goals".

"Sorry, I'm rambling", you bring your dainty hands to the table, fumbling with them, you often did this when you were upset about something or someone.

Gojo immediately knew what to do to cheer you up, he signals the waiter to your table, he orders two f/d for take out.

The snow haired man grabs your wrist, your drinks on his other hand. He walks you to the train station, making your way to your apartment.

You open the door to your apartment, you open the door all the way, inviting Gojo inside

You open the door to your apartment, you open the door all the way, inviting Gojo inside. The said man then proceeded to turn on your TV, looking for a movie on Netflix.

The both of you had finally decided to watch a Ghibli movie, bowls filled with your favorite chips, the drinks he ordered infront of you. A soft baby blue blanket wrapped around the both you.

Moments like these were what Gojo cherished the most, maybe he didn't have the honor of taking you to dinner every night and walking you home after, but he got to spend moments like this with you, though it isn't like the one he dreams of at night, he was content with just this, for now atleast.

You slept peacefully next to him, your head on his shoulder, you were lightly snoring, you must have been exhausted today, but he found it cute.

Gojo carries you to your bedroom down the hall, tucking you in with the same blanket you used to stay warm earlier. Before leaving he stays by your side for a minute, tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear. A smile on his lips, his cheeks red like roses on spring, his eyes showed only love for the woman before him.

He leaves a soft kiss on your pink cheeks, Gojo leaves your room, closing the door quitely. You quickly open your eyes, touching your left cheek, right on the spot he kissed, you didn't know why, but you liked the way his soft lips felt on your skin.

You smile a bit, feeling giddy, was it okay to feel like this? Even when you were seeing Nanami?

Those questions quickly faded away as the exhaustion from today caught up with your body, you close your eyes, a smile on your face and the thought of Gojo on your mind.

the earliest i can update is once or twice a week, it really depends on my mood, im so sorry i cant update every 3-5 days like i do, but i want to enjoy writing this story and i dont want to feel like its a chore for me to do, if you're not okay w...

the earliest i can update is once or twice a week, it really depends on my mood, im so sorry i cant update every 3-5 days like i do, but i want to enjoy writing this story and i dont want to feel like its a chore for me to do, if you're not okay with that, you can leave now<333

©kiyocey