vi. BOYFRIENDS

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫    • ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

USUALLY GOJO WOULD be annoyingly cheery whenever you saw him at school. However, today, he was in a sour mood, he woke up late today to find that his favorite sweets shop was closed for the day and as soon as he arrived at the gates of Jujutsu Tech, he was greeted with the sight of Nanami and the main character of his recent dreams.

Nanami had kindly offered to carry your bag to your classroom, Gojo clenches his fists at this, why didn't he think of that?

The white‐haired man decides to walk a few feet behind the happy couple. The whole time glaring at the both of you talking, silently wishing that it was him next to you.

Gojo takes a seat infront of you, stretching his arms and legs as he does so, you were spending your lunch time together again, something the both of you had been doing for quite some time now

He admires you for a bit before calling for your attention with a small cough.

"Do you really think I can't genuinely like a woman?"

You furrow your eyebrows at this,
"Are we seriously talking about this again?", you sigh before taking one of the takoyaki from the plate infront of you.

"Just answer the question
Y/n", you were a little taken aback from the sharpness in his tone.

"It's not that I don't think you can, I was just shocked that you're actually interested in someone"

Gojo didn't know what it was, but an unknown feeling suddenly overwhelmed his heart. He abruptly stands up and looks at you in the eye.

"I like you"

You sat there completely frozen in your seat, confused written all over you face.

"Starting today I'll be courting you, whether you like it or not"

You were silent for awhile before clearing your throat and finally replying to Gojo's sudden confession.

"Court me? I don't think Nanami would like th-", before you could finish your sentence, Gojo cuts you off.

"So what? It's not like he's your boyfriend, you even said so yourself"

Gojo wasn't so sure why he was frustrated, but finally telling you about the feelings that haunted him everywhere he went felt relieving.

With his shoulders feeling light, Gojo walks away from the table you were sat in and proceeds to make his way to the classroom where his students were waiting for him.

It was a good day today, even though it started off a little rocky, but he got to see you and declare his love for you and that was more than enough to brighten his day.

Now all he could think about was what he could do for you tomorrow to show you just how serious he was about his feelings for you.

Its kinda short, but Im almost done with the first chapter to the Dabi story,
which means I'll be updating early again:D

©kiyocey