xi. FROZEN IN PLACE

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫
• ₊°✧ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

IGNORING GOJO WAS one of the most challenging things you have ever done. You were like a moth and he was a bright burning flame that captivated you. You simply could not help but find yourself drawn to him and you hated how much you loved it.

You needed a break from all the running away, so here you were on the training grounds watching the second year students spar. You sat quietly on the vast field of grass, humming a song you recently could not get out of your head. You watched as the students laughed whole heartedly, enjoying each others company. It reminded you of the time you spent with your old friends before you became a sorcerer.

Your daydream was cut short when your phone buzzed, indicating that someone had sent you a text. It was from Yaga, telling you he had a mission for you. You bid the students goodbye before making your way to Yaga's office.

You took a quick detour to one of the vending machines to grab a drink, you were a bit early anyaways. You check your phone for anymore notifications, you push your lips into a thin straight line, seeing that Nanami has not texted you yet. Not wanting that to ruin your day, you make your way to Yaga's office with your drink in hand.

As you were about to open the wooden door, you hear a voice, Yaga's voice exactly.

"Why are you doing this Gojo? She's seeing someone already for god's sake!" His tone had a hint of irritation in them. You didn't want to see Gojo yet, so you quickly retract your hand from the door knob. But instead of running away, you stood there and anticipated for Gojo to answer. You wanted to know the answer to the question you have been wondering all this time.

"I love her, I love everything about her, this is not infatuation Yaga, I know it isn't. If it was then the thought of her being with someone else would not be driving me crazy"

Frozen. You were absolutely frozen in your place. Your feet suddenly became too heavy to lift, your hands the same way and your lips suddenly feel like they were sewn shut. But he didn't stop there.

"She's the first and last thing I think about everyday and I can not just let her be with someone who doesn't know how extremely lucky they are to have her. She deserves better than that"

"What makes you think you're more deserving to have her instead of every single man in the world?" Yaga questions.

It was quiet for awhile before Gojo answers.

"I don't, but I can make her happy, I know I can and I wish she could see that too"

You could hear shuffling then a series of footsteps, bringing you back to reality and alerting you that Gojo was on his way out. You franticly look around for a place to hide, but you were too late. The door opened and revealed the man you were dreading to see.

His breathtaking eyes look at you with shock. He was completely frozen in place just like how you were minutes ago. You mustered up all the courage you had in you and made your way infront of him, muttering a soft "Excuse me" He looks at you before clearing his throat and steps aside to let you in, but before you could, he grabs your wrist and stares at you for a few seconds, suddenly his lips curved upwards into a smile.

"I haven't seen you in awhile, can we talk later? Or after your mission?"

You reluctantly agree, just so you could get this whole running away fiasco over with.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! I'll be updating every week. (lol this was a lie)

KIYOCEY