2. Deadman Wonderland

There was no use in staying awake, what was the point. Nami saw this as time to get in some sleep. Good idea right? Apparently not. After what felt like two minutes of sleep to Nami, the door where her future husband (not by her own choosing) and his father had left earlier had opening again revealing someone else.  Nami felt something just against her skin cutting what kept her to this chair. That something was thin and quite sharp, naturally it would startle her awake.

  A woman was mumbling something about boys being so rude. Nami wasn't completely sure, for she was half asleep. The blindfold was removed from her face as she rubbed where rope restrained her.

  "At least you have a pretty face. Even if you are the wrong girl, you will do as a fine wife for my son. my name is Nakamura Rin, but please call me what you wish." she says with a comforting smile. "Come, Nami. You should have your own room, you live here now, part of our family you could say. I always wanted a daughter you know."

  Nami simply nods and follows Rin through the house while looking around. No clear escape as far as the eye could see. There would be one eventually for Nami. The pair continue forth through the house. Nami can't help but shiver (even if it is july) walking through the house. Quite ironic really.

  They stop at a door. "Well, this is your room, Nami. I hope it suits your taste, do tell me if it doesn't." Rin speaks up. Again Nami only nods. Isn't it considered rude to say that you don't like the room you're given? 

  The room could only really be described as modern. Very modern. 

  "Well, what do you think, dear?" Rin questions interrupting the thoughts of the girl who was admiring the room.

  "mhmm, it's nice."

  "That's good, my dear. My husband says you will have to stay in here for now, but I'll come in to check on you regularly, as should my dear son, Shota. He probably won't however. Anyways, I shall come and see you later."
~~~~

Authors note:

words=361

Thank you again if you are reading this. I know it is a mega boring chapter as its just moving from the basement to a bedroom, but I couldn't think of anything else. Hopefully I will at some point have a burst of inspiration and make an amazing chapter but today is not the day i guess. I still wanted to get something added onto this story. 

Published: 04-10-2021