7. Hwarang

"Father!"

  The yakuza bosses eyes shot up to see his son in pure rage. The type of rage that could slaughter a whole army with a single blade; even within the large vicinity that which was his fathers study that aura shrouded the entire room. Shota seemed to be purely vessel for anger. That type of anger that would end a planet; or solar system. The type one only may see in them shows after the main character has lost his partner or a certain item that they hold closest.

  "She's gone." He spoke slowly. "The girl. My fiancée. She's not here."
  "Are you certain, boy. I'm not sending my men out because you don't know how to use your eyes, I and they have more important matters at hand." He responded. Nakamura's were raised not to feel something over trivial matters like family - as important as family is in this kind of business - shouldn't put any emotion into ones actions.

  "I am quite certain that she is no longer within this mansion or it's parameters. I believe the Yamaguchi's have taken her. In fact I am 99% certain of it, father." Shota explained. "If you are so certain, boy. If we are to go she however she may be your priority, but you can let that show. It should be seen as revenge for them being here. Is that clear boy." Even though he spoke softly there was this dominance lacing it forcing the boy into his control. The anger would instantly disperse into thin air because of the voice as quiet as it was. With that, there defence unit of barely a dozen men files into the room. "Quick as per. Now as you all are aware, the house was infiltrated by another family just the other day. As you may expect and agree. I am not one to be messed with, I also believe you should give as you receive, thus you have been called here to give as we have been given. On top of that, something of ours has been taken whether you have been made aware or not. The girl. So if you are able to, take her back, but without harm to anyone of yourselves. Clear?" It wasn't really a question. A chorus of 'yes sir' quickly followed.

  Shota quickly took control of the group feeling he should lead them in there as its his treasure to reclaim. The treasure is what will determine his title. Once a ring was around her finger, he was the boss. That's all. They all devised a plan together and waited out for their time to leave. 0100 hours strikes. So do Nakamura troops. They proceed forwards into the Yamaguchi home similarly to they did the Nakamura home. Shooting the house down wasn't house down however wasn't the first course of action, instead it was to see what they could find worthy of taking for themselves.

  Shota and two others had taken the basement. They looked around; gun in hands. The leader enters a room. He finds what he wants, but also the furthest thing from what he wanted. A young woman crying into the shoulder of Hijiri Yamaguchi. The youngest of a near yakuza family. He supposedly wanted nothing to do with the yakuza; instead to live a normal life. Yet he was sat with someone clearly taken by the family - not that Shota had quite realized just yet as to who that was.

  She pulled away from Hijiri, "I'm really sorry, I don't even know you, yet I'm crying my eyes out and ruining your shirt, because my arranged fiancé is essentially a spoilt child."That's when it struck him. An enemy wants what's his. Along with that, his fiancée hates him. He could cancel the engagement and arrange with any other girl. She could also be with anyone else. It may be better for them. It wouldn't feel right. Not with another girl. Not without Nami. Nami.
  "Tch. You're meant to talk bad about people behind my back, not right infront of them you know, and crying in some other mans arms infront of me too. Especially some Yamaguchi. Anyways, you, Nami Aizawa are coming home." Shota created himself an entrance. Everyone in the room looked at Nami. Would she follow as told? Would she argue back? She sat there, staring at Shota.

  "The home you're referring to is no home of mine, it's not i'm yours by choice either so technically- I could be with any man i wanted to, I mean what is there to get so offended by, it's not like you want to be here, do you, Shota Nakamura?" Venom laced the words as they escaped through her teeth and shot out hitting Shota. In the chest. Varying emotions flickered and sparked across the room but most dangerous shrouded Nami and her fiancé. Envy. Fear. Anger. disgust. Each separate and together. Yet another emotion too stuck out. Disappointment This one particularly about Mr. Nakamura. whether it was in himself or his counterpart remained unclear and may forever remain that way.

  "Boys, get going. Darling, lets just go home and to bed?" A slight smirk was printed on the bosses sons' face. Nami knew to play along. She walked up to him with her head down waring a sorrowful look, all her dare had left - all she knew is she was playing with fire. One thing could be the gasoline burning the whole place down at one time, but end that fire the next. The only thing to distinguish him at this point was to follow as told.
  With Nami by his side, he turned walking gun still in one hand and the other facing Hijiri with only one finger up.

  With that all the men simply left the house, each into the cars that they had came and left to the house. Just the same with Shota and Nami. Their ride home was probably the quietest however. Nami sat the furthest she could from him, he asked questions, yet got more of a response from a brick. By the time they got home the only words Nami spoke was a muttered thank you ... to the driver while Shota asked several questions mostly about Hijiri and what he may have done. They enters the house - not their home, the house- together, Shota dragging Nami along up to his bedroom.
 "After trashing one room and getting kidnapped from the next you need some security. I believe - seeing as you are the key to my success- that you need only best form of protection; me. So, I will have you sharing with me. That way nothing should happen to hinder my near future reign."

 "I won't have to share a bed with you, will I. I have a feeling you would kick me off for starters and the idea of sharing room with you already makes me sick. Why can't you kidnap some other girl as well, or will you take the wrong one - again. Twice would be far too embarrassing, it would just show how incompetent you are."

 "Well, I was going to offer you the bed and you could have chosen whether I had slept with you or on this little bench, but if you are gonna be like that might as well already be on the floor, I can have my bed. You know women tend to jump at the idea of sleeping with me, why aren't you?" 

 "I know your an ass, and you're not half as attractive as you seem to think. the "women" you're referring to would all be rich and living off of their parents money, whom all want to benefit from your parents due to their status and so raise their children to believe you and your family are of godly powers and hold a godly presence so any connections to you are to be held highly- as if you were god, by which you are far from." 

  "okay, so not sharing the bed them? I'll be on the bench, if you want me. For anything." A wink was mad evident. 

"Hold up. I never said that. This is your room, you should sleep in your own bed-"

"-Knew you secretly wanted me, I can share if you really need me too. You should have said in the first place." Another wink thrown her way. He turns back towards her.

"No." there was a pause in her words. "I'll sleep on the bench. It's not fair for me to intrude and take over your room like that."

"You may think I'm an ass, but I have manners, I was raised a gentleman you know. If you don't want me on the bench, you want to share a bed with me. If you don't want to share, I'll respect that and sleep on the bench."

 A sigh escaped her lips, "Fine, just sleep in your own bed."Not before long both lay within the bed with an attempt of getting to sleep. Nami simply laid there on her back boring a hole into the ceiling with the gaze she wore. Shota was just next to her. Facing her. Eyes closed. As if he were asleep. Nami thought he was asleep, so she went to sleep somewhere else. There was something weird about sleeping on Shota's bed. Lying there made her feel almost right at home. Almost. Something was missing from that homely feel. It's not something that she knew or could find. Probably just that this place wasn't her home. Or that a man who she barely knew was right next to her.

~~~~

Authors note:

words: 1612

It's been a few, School's just finished and first mocks are over so I was busy with them but this chapter is done and dusted, keep a look out for the next chapter!

published: 24-07-2022