5. blood

"Now, my boy! My poor baby boy, look at him, covered in blood! God's sake! Why did I marry into the Yakuza! We need the hospital. How would we explain this type of injury and all this mixed blood! Rin was wailing, while Shota's chance in survival is quickly depreciating. How silly.

  "I am - was - a med student, until I was well kidnapped and always won Operation so I could see if I can do anything for him if you want." The girl suggests, of course having no idea as to what to do it would be the first surgery she would ever perform and most likely the last if she can't leave, only if Rin approved. It's either an offer to help or die as a safety precaution type of situation if you ask Nami.

  "Yo- you mean you could save him right now? Could you, would you, it would mean so much, please please do anything dont let him die, I don't care what you do what will you need. Thank you, thank you so much, Nami, you really are perfect for Shota. Oh how could I repay you if you save him!" Rin rushes back to Nami squeezing the life out of the poor girl.

  "Sure I think I can try at least, I'll need standard surgery equipment most likely to extract anything and can we move him out of here to somewhere I can either perform surgery or he can be monitored. Any medical equipment and have and if you can change his clothes, something that I can access all his wounds, but keeping it PG for me ideally, that would lead to one awkward situation if he woke up, make sure that he is comfortable, it's for his own safety more than anything else. Is that clear for everyone?" Nami asks.

  Rin is almost taken back by the change in Nami, yet please by her certainty as to what she needs," of course, everyone follow as she says. And Nami, thank you, seriously. Do everything you can."

  As requested by Nami, Shota's body is moved from her bedroom to a spare room used similarly to a med room. He was just left stripped to his underwear. There was one bullet in his stomach area, and the rest of his injuries were isn't near misses in which bullets had only grazed him (saying grazed but he would still need potentially stitching).

  At the moment, Nami's fiancé had only fainted from the blood loss, but hadn't quite loss enough that he would die. The said she needed to do anything to him to just to do with in that room, it was safer for him and less time wasting for everyone else, Nami didn't necessarily care, but everyone around her created a tension she hadn't felt yet, the idea that a Yakuza bosses only son could die any second. His fate was essentially left in her hands. Nami wasn't going to let Shota's string of fate be cut just yet, however.

   "Mina? Can you bring me the tray of surgery equipment please. And I will need people capable of help right here watching over with me. Thank you." Nami asks in a commanding sort of way. Mina was one of the maids, a young women - she hardly seemed to have touched eighteen - who was with Nami and Shota as if to go get anything possibly needed. Nami and her were becoming closer what else could they do while watching over him. Yet Mina was a lot more social than Nami.

  After barely five minutes, Mina returns to the room with the necessary tray of instruments and a few of his co-workers kitted out for a surgery with spares sets of gloves etc. for Nami.

  "Ah, thank you again. Everyone are you all listening? A quick run down, I'm certain there is one bullet in his stomach some where. All of his other injuries are merely grazes done by bullets. In just a few minutes, we need to remove the bullet from his stomach and stitch up his stomach. The hardest bit about this operation is finding the bullet. Easy bit? Everything that comes after. Alright let's get to it and remove the bullet. Can we have you dotted around him, kinda like you see in them shows if you know what I mean, but don't block the light from above or surround him, too much it could panic him. This is going to hurt him I'm sure, but I will be as careful as possible."

  After the run down, his surgery goes forth as intended. Nami was right about the bullet. She was able to extract the bullet from in between his intestines with ease and luckily it didn't pierce through any further. Nami stitched the wound up.

  "Thank you everyone for watching the procedure just now. From what I can tell he is safe now and won't die. The extraction was successful and now all that's left is for him to rest. All of you may now leave thank you all for your time." Nami thanked.

  With that, everyone left and Nami continued to stitched up further wounds. Until he began to stir. A small groan escaped his lips.

  "Ah, fuck. Can you not stab me with that whatever the fuck it is. I just woke up and your the first face I have to see. What kind of wake up is that you don't have to be here just because I'm stuck marrying you. Did my mother tell you to be here, Huh? Speak for Christ's sake!". He says rushing out of bed with a needle still attached to his arm be thread.

  "Dumbass." Nami could only sigh. How could he be so dumb.

  "Dumbass? The first word you dare speak to me is dumbass? Just who the fuck do you think you are. Calling me a dumbass? In my house? After I shot the man trying to fuck you. I think I should get a thank you instead of an insult. Where the fuck are your manners?" He scoffs.

  "After passing out on my bedroom floor and scaring your mother shitless I've been in this room with you for the past few hours. By my own accord and as much as you saved me, just who do you think extracted that bullet from your stomach and then stitched up making sure you're ass doesn't just die. So in my opinion I'm owed just as much of a thanking. How about you take you yourself from your imaginary throne and take a better look at what's Infront of you. Believe me I won't bow down for you to do as you please." She counters. She wasn't one for arguments or anything like that but even a thank you would suffice for her. Not the now limping dumbass running away to have a tantrum elsewhere.
~~~~

Words:1150

Woah, I know it's been a month but I've been busy. And longest chapter. I think this chapter if my best one definitely most interesting
We've also had something between my mains. How's it gonna progress? Is the trope good?? Tell me what you think don't be a silent reader! Love you all btw see you next chapter

Published:15-11-21