3.I'm not a robot

One room for one person gets quite boring for the one person, doesn't it? Naturally, one always wants more, a common fact. Their curiosity brings them further. It kills a cat, but moves a person? That's why Nami leaves her room. Curiosity. A natural instinct held by the whole of humanity. What other reason could there be.

Nami brings herself to her bedroom door. There wasn't much time since she'd been put there but leaving there sounds like a dream come true. Even if the room was designed perfectly. She most likely won't be able to leave. Why would they kidnap her. Then put her in a room. Only to leave it unlocked, waiting for her escape. It's too unrealistic.

Yet it does. The door opens wide creating more curiosity in Nami. Why didn't they lock the door? Could she leave the room? Should she? What is around her room? All these questions. No answer was clear before her. So exploring the house is the answer. Clearly. She left the room shutting the door behind her. The best idea to her was exploring small areas at the time. Not entering any rooms but stay on which ever floor she is on. That's todays plan... And to not get caught. Just in case.

The girl follows down the halls just looking. Each wall matched the next with a modern grey colour. Yet each wall was contrasted by what covered it. Gold other materials created designs so beautiful on different walls and areas. It all worked well together and separate. Ornate and minimal. Typical for the house of someone in an industry like this families, but not really for anyone else.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" a voice came from behind the girl. "Who said you could leave the room, hmm?"

The only response was a stare. One as petrified as from the first day. It was quite expected. She was caught red handed going places where she hasn't been explicitly told she can be.

"Speak. Or don't." with that Shota takes Nami by the arm with him to her room. "You. Keep you ass in this room alone. And speak when you're spoken to. So rude." The male leave her arm as they get to her room. He pushes her into the room and the door closes behind her and he was gone.

She was left in solitude once again. But just prior she did something of her own free will. Even if it only lasted five minutes. She was free for them five minutes, But not yet free enough.
~~~~

words: 432

Thank you again. Chapter 3 is now published and reads are going up. Maybe there are only like 10 reads right now but I'm proud of that so. Thank you so much reading this, I understand it is probably total crap, but I'm trying but This is my longest chapter so far even if it doesn't have even 500 words it has the most so that's another little achievement for me. I will try to exceed the chapters length and draw them out a bit more however for everyone. Thanks bestiesss!

Published:04-10-2021