{Chapter 19}

Chapter 19

(Seijo Yukari)

I hit it and it went zigzag then, it fell directly into Ayato-kun's corner and shoot into the hole. He seemed quite surprised by the outcome. Hahaha! Seems like hitting it that angle will make me win!

"Haha! A point for me too!" I cheered.

"Things are just starting." He said as his eyes went serious.

He hit it and it went to different directions but, I was able to follow it with my eyes and hit it harder and it went to Ayato-kun's side in a very fast speed.

"Take that!" I said.

But, he didn't hold back at all. He was able to follow it by his eyes and hit it an angle were it will unravel all over the place. But, I wasn't the type to accept my loss without fighting back so, I attacked him, pouring my strength so, the plate will get very fast and unstoppable.

With that, the plate continued to rack back and forth due to our unparalleled playing. We weren't speaking at all because we were very focused on the plate and because we wanted to beat each other. Neither one of us wants to lose in this silent battle of air hockey.

The game lasted over ten minutes and by the time he send it back to me, the round plate shattered into pieces.

We looked at each other with our eyes widened. I gasped in surprise and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"It broke.." He said in a low tone.

"You know what to do.." I said in a stern tone as I glanced at it.

He lets out a sigh of defeat as he nodded.

We quietly sneaked away, not wanting others to know that we broke it. We walked out of the hockey game and acted casually to pass the suspicion. When we're far from the people, we ran away so, in any case they try to look for us around the area, they won't find us anymore. We couldn't help but burst into laughter as we looked at each other, knowing that we did something wrong and just sneaked away like criminals would do.

"Hahaha! Now, that was awesome!" He said while laughing, a tear forming in his eye because of too much laughter.

"That was one thing we shouldn't do!" I laughed.

"Whatever! Let's go to the next one!" He said as he pulled my hand.

His smile is genuine and innocent. I can see that he's having fun. Well, that's what I wanted to see, though.

Then, we came across the infamous crane machines.

"Wow, look at all those plush toys." He said, amused.

"Wow! It's a rabbit!" I exclaimed as I placed my hand on the glass.

There's a black one and it's really cute. It kinda resembles Ayato-kun..

"How does this thing work?" He asked.

"You put the 100 yen coin and you'll control the crane to get the stuffed toy out." I stated as I pushed a 100 yen coin in.

The crane started moving.

"Wanna try?" I asked.

"Sure. What do you wanna get?" He asked.

Wow, he sounded confident. Can he get one? Well, I wonder about that. Crane machines are one of the hardest games in the arcade.

"Then, I want that black rabbit." I pointed at it.

"No problem." He said.

He moved it on top of the black rabbit then, he pushed the button so, the crane went down. It got the rabbit by it's head but then, it fell because the crane moved too much.