{Chapter 99}

Chapter 99

(Seijo Yukari)

I kept silent as I didn't know what to answer and I was still looking for the right words to say. Realizing that I was answerless, Eto-chan giggled in amusement.

"You still haven't thought of it, I see.." She remarked, giggling softly.

"W-Well.. What can I do..? My time was running up and I'm sure, I won't be able to achieve my goals just then." I reasoned, hanging my head down in frustration.

"Hoh~ Is that right?" She exclaimed, amused. "The fact that you knew you were running out time.. don't you think it's a push to say that you must hurry?"

"What?" I exclaimed, a bit surprised.

She scooted near me and got even closer, making her voice reach my ears without fail.

"Yukari-chan, my dear.. Don't you think it's pathetic to die with regrets?" She said with a soft smile. "You strived so hard to get to what you are right now.. Are you abandoning everything?"

A sweet smile crept on her lips. But, to my surprise, it wasn't as innocent as I thought it would be. This kind of smile is brimming with secrecy and ulterior motive. But, the way she spoke to me was so kind and tempting.

"Eto-chan.. You don't mean that I will still be continuing to plot my revenge, right..?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yukari-chan, what is it that you've tried to do for three years of your life?" She asked. "Do you want to die unsatisfied?"

I gulped as I watched her lips move as she spoke. The way she persuades me was almost very tempting. My thoughts are starting to clash with each other in regards to continuing my revenge plan or not.

"You see, Arima Kishou and his pawns are very bad. From the last battlefield in 20th ward, don't you think him and his company killed so many of your friends..?" She whispered in my ear.

"B-But, I.." I tried to speak.

"Poor child, he caused you so much suffering.." She said with a gentle voice.

She pulled me closer and hugged me tenderly. Though I personally think that there is something behind this kindness. This is actually quite suspicious of her and she's just poisoning my head. But, what should I do..? In this time of my life, whenever I need comfort, she was there for me..

This is what I was hoping for.. Some kindness and warmth. Even if there's a hidden motive..

"Especially when he took your one and only happiness.." She whispered in my ear. "Kaneki Ken."

Hearing his name, my eyes widened. The blood rushed to my heart and it gave me a stinging pain. My heart feels cramped inside my chest and as bad as it feels, I cried in Eto's chan's chest.

"Arima Kishou must be never forgiven.. He must be killed." Eto-chan's voice filled my head.

Arima Kishou will be slain by ME..

(Fuegichi Hinami)

As I was walking the empty dark halls of the headquarters, I saw Eto-chan who wasn't her bandages, coming out of the currently prohibited room.. Onee-chan's room. I didn't know why but, I unconsciously hid behind the wall and looked at her.

She carried a twisted smile that shows satisfaction and wickedness. Coming from her, she possibly did something bad to onee-chan..! As soon as she disappeared from the empty halls, I rushed to onee-chan's room and entered without minding to knock or whatever.

I found onee-chan curled into a ball, staring into a blank space with tears running down from her eyes.

"Onee-chan!" I called as I quickly rushed to her aid. "Did Eto do something bad to you?! Answer me, onee-chan!"