{Chapter 101}*

Eyo, peeps. Ashida here! I was planning to update a chapter on Wednesday but, I was partially inspired today so, I immediately made a new chapter. Tell me what you think about it. ;)

Hihi, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! :)

Chapter 101

(Seijo Yukari)

I forced my weak shivering legs to stand up from the ground. I stumbled a bit but, I managed to regain my balance. Looking behind me, the cold wind brushed against my skin. I turned around and started walking at a slow pace.

I don't know what to do..

But, at least.. A monster like me should just hide and rot in the darkness till the day I die..

No..

Haha.. What am I saying..?

Seeing as I'm a huge threat to everyone around me, what's the purpose of staying alive? Seriously, why didn't I think of that?

I chuckled softly, taking the small knife I had used to hurt Hinami-chan and Ayato-kun.

I stared at it and it was smeared with dried crimson blood. It glistened moonlight strikes on it. I saw my reflection on it. Half of my face was covered in the red dried blood. I gritted my teeth in anger, feeling very guilty about the evil thing I've committed to the both of them.

"I shall end you now.." I whispered to myself. "Repent in hell, Yukari.. This is what you deserve."

Tears naturally descended from my eyes as I felt the urge to die at this time. I wanted to die so badly but, my heart didn't want to do it..

But, I knew I had to.

Just as I was about to raise my hand, I found another figure of a man on the shining blade, running towards me.

"Yukari!"

A very nostalgic voice echoed in my head. It was full of concern and it was solely for me.. Kaneki-kun.. called my name..?

I turned my head around, searching for the person who called me.. Or rather, my eyes were looking for Kaneki-kun..

As my eyes saw nothing but a single lamppost providing light for the dark road, I sighed in defeat and snorted. For a second, I was being an idiot.

"There's no way he'd come back.." I mumbled, hanging my head low.

I turned my head to the front and raised my arms whilst holding the knife to strike through my chest. When all of a sudden, a pair of strong manly hands wrapped below mine, just barely missing the sharp blade by placing the blade in between his fingers.

"But, I did." He spoke, stopping me from piercing myself.

When I looked up, the light shone upon him, revealing it to be Kaneki-kun..

"K-Kaneki.." I mumbled in surprise.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards his  warm body. His hand travelled slowly to my hand and took my knife away to throw it on the ground. He gently placed his free hand over the back of my head and on my waist, hugging me tightly.

"Wrong.. It's Sasaki." He whispered in my ear.

Sasaki-san.. So, I'm being delusional at this point? How pathetic could I be..?

But, being pathetic or not didn't matter.. Why am I so happy to see him right now..?

"S-Sasaki-san.." I mumbled as the tears streamed from my eyes to my cheeks. "Why.. are you here..?"