Part Twenty three

Soon, both had their lunch and by that evening, manik was fit and fine like normal but under medication of both doc's and his wife's love!

He was sleeping in nandini's lap that evening in the balcony and his phone started buzzing.

M: hello!

C: hey manik! How are you bro?

M: I am fine dude! (And gave a small smile to nandini)

C: are you sure!

M: yup! 100%!

C: great then, I have something for you both!

M: what?

C: well, there is a special invitation for Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra for The Valentine Eve tomorrow as the company who is hiring you as their gaming programmer is privileged to meet you on such an auspicious event. So, you both are cordially invited.

M: (getting up from her lap) what? Valentine eve? We would love to attend bro!

C: then me and navya will be there by sharp 7.00 tomorrow and we will leave by 8.00 PM. We can spend some time!

M: sure bro!

nandini snatches the phone meanwhile

N: bhai! How can you do this?

C: what did I do?

N: you know that manik is still recovering, if he goes out and eats outside food, the fever will aggravate again!

C: ahahahah! nandini , its okay! manik is not a kid! He will be fine!

N: no!

C: nandini, come on! It's important to be there for his job!

Then nandini thinks for a while and

N: okay, but only for few hours!

C: chill my baby sis! When you are with manik, what can happen to him?

nandini looks into manik's eyes and manik was looking at her with lot of hope

N: ok bhai, we are coming!

manik's face lightened up and gave out his sexy smirk. And nandini gave the phone to manik,

M: so bro, we will be ready by 7 tomorrow!

C: manik! I know u wont, and I bet you won't! So we will come and help you!

M: yup!

C: bye then, good night!

M: bbyeee!

Manik cut the call and noticed nandini, she was lost in her thoughts and a mild breeze blew through their balcony which made her look beautiful with her hair flying over her face. manik bent towards her and removed the hair locks from her face and both shared an intense eye lock. He moves close toward her lip and kiss her. they broke the kiss and hug each other.

 they broke the kiss and hug each other