Part Sixteen

Sorry guys for the late update.

Here iss....

Morning,

Manik was the first one who woke up early morning. He opened his eyes and saw his Nandini sleeping peacefully while hugging him tightly. He smiled and continued to stare her, slowly he gave her a sweet perk on her forehead. Then stare at her stomach, where their world rest peacefully. He bent kiss their baby. He was about to move out from her arm not disturbing her but couldn't because she cuddled more closer to him, Manik many times tried to move out but again failed as she cuddled more and more to him. Manik finally gave up and slowly called her.

Manik(in low voice): Nandu! (She wiggles from sleep and opens her eyes

Manik(in low voice): Nandu! (She wiggles from sleep and opens her eyes.)

Manik: Good morning!

Nandu(smiled kissing his cheek): Good morning Manik.... (He again gets surprised, and continues to look at her.)

Nandu(teasing him): Ahahh, seem you are forgetting everything whenever your gf is around Manik!

Manik: It's true, even whenever you are around, I can't resist your presence Nandu. (Nandu was touched by his words and she looks at him lovingly.)

Manik: Umm, we are getting late Nandu, I think we should get up now..

Nandu(feeling embarrassed): Hmm.. Yeah!

At dinning room,

Avni: Guys, What are you decided??

Nandu: No avni we don't decided anything. We don't know....

Manik:(stop her from talking) I decided. I going to meet Nandu's parent.

Both were shocked with his decision

Nandu: Manik..... What is this??

Manik: Yes Nandu. I decided, after breakfast we will.

Nandu: But Manik....(with scared face)

Manik:(cup her face) Nandu, Do you trust me...

Nandu: I trust you Manik.

Manik: Then don't worry, i will manage everything.