Part Eleven

Manik's Pov

After she went away from me. I feel something missing in me. What is this feeling yaarrrr..... I can't tolerate her distance.. I feel like crying. But No, no. I can't do that. I stay in my room the whole day, i don't feel going outside.
Like this whole day passes. I slept due to triedness. Phone ringing sounds distrub me,*tring..tring...tring..* with closed eye.

Manik: Hello, whose this?

Nandu: Manikk...... It's meee

Manik jerk and get up, saw nandu no. On screen. He smiles immediately.

Manik: Hi, baby.

Nandu: Don't baby me.(with cute pouts)

Manik: (he can imagine that and smile) what i did?

Nandu: you forget about me (cute pout).

Manik: No, baby i slept. That's why?

Nandu: Okay.

Manik: when did do you reached?

Nandu: Now. I call immediately after reached here.

Manik: Ohhh..... My baby miss mee..

Nandu: Yes....

They talked for sometimes and slept with pleasant smile.

Everyones life was back to normal. Manik's family also went back to mumbai. Manik and Nandu were talking on phone every day. Their love turn into new direction. They open up with eachother like what happen in their daily life,good morning, good night. They extremely close with eachother now a days. Some days they talk in video call. Manik known her friends and vice versa. They are like a soulmate.

Like this Five month gone, This is manik's last semester. Then he going to join his dad's company. He really waiting for that moment. It had been days that she didn't see him,although they did talk on phone and through messages. But today she wanted to have a skype chat with him.

Manik was logged in skype and was very  impatient to see Nandu. Nandu on the other hand was eagerly waiting for her mother to leave her room so she can log into the skype. Earlier that day, Manik and Nandu exchanged sms to fix their chat time..which was at 6 in the evening, as Archana planned to go out to attend a function around that time. Nandu was waiting for her mother to leave for the function so she can chat with Manik.

Archana was still getting ready and discussing the choice of her jewellery to wear that evening, unaware of Nandu’s plight.

Nandu quickly tried to remind Archana that it was getting close to half-past six, and the function already started at 6. With this reminder, Archana started rushing and left the house in no time.

Manik was impatiently waiting for Nandu to come online, and was pacing up and down in the room.

As Manik turned to his laptop to check a 100th time for Nandu, he saw Nandu online, and had a smile on his face.

Before he could type hello in the chat window, Namdu wrote "missing you"...and Manik felt emotional and swallowed hard to control. And typed "me too...missing you dear"..Nandu blushed on the other side, and saw that Manik sent a video chat request and immediately accepted it.

"Hi" both said at the same time and laughed at their eagerness.

"How are you?" asked Manik smiling, and Nandu made a face.."I am really missing you Manik..how do you think Iam?"

"I miss you more Nandu..I miss hugging you and feeling your heartbeats..." said Manik emotionally.

Nandu blushed, and closed her face with her palms..."why are you hiding your face Nandu? show your face to me...this is not fair..." complained Manik with a naughty smile.

Nandu kept her face covered with her hands and nodded a no with her head.

"Come on baby....this is not really fair...you are blushing as if I asked you to kiss me..." said Manik.

Nandu immediately lifted her head up and looked with a surprised expression on her face with her lips forming her famous o shape...

Manik relished what he saw in Khushi's face, and covered it up by turning his face to the side and acting as if he was checking his phone for messages.

"that is so mean...why would I kiss you?" asked she annoyed at Manik's antics.

"so..do you want me to take the lead then?...I don't really mind doing that..." said Manik looking with a straight face into Nandu's eyes...but the mischief in his eyes was very much making Nandu feel butterflies in her stomach.

Like this they talk with eachother. After some months passes.

One day, Nandu was tension because manik not picking her call. What happen to him??? Why his phobe swtich off .All negative taughts appear..

*************
Part eleven end here.

Where does Manik gone??? Their long distance realtionship worksout?

Follow, Vote, Comment for this story.
.KEEP SUPPORT ME