Part One

Manik and his family reach his uncle's house. His relative are happy to see manik's family after a long time.

Manik's aunt: Hi bhabhi, how are you?

Neyo: Fine surthi. How was life going?

Surthi: it's better. Now anjali also going to get married. It's give so much happiness to see our children happy.

Neyo: It is a love marriage?

Surthi: yes, bhabhi. Her happiness lies in him. That boy also nice in nature and care for her so much.

Neyo: That's nice

Elder are discuss with each other about marriage preparation and youngester are having their galatta time after a long time.

Anjali: Hi, manik looking handsome like always.

Manik's face red with shyness☺☺

Anjali: ohhhhh....look you cutieee.
Always good boy.

Mukti: No, no he is fooling you all. Don't trust him.

Manik: Muktiiiiiiii...... Youuuu......😤😤😤

Anjali: okay guys leave it.

Manik: Where is bhai? Sis.

Anjali: he was busy with marriage preparation.

Manik: okay.

Mukti: How is jijaji?😊😊

Anjali: He was most caring, handasome, good looking man, etc......

Ohhhhhhhh.........all the youngester are teasing her. Anjali was blushing with a red face look like a tomato☺☺

Like this talk going upto evening. All are having their evening snacks with little talk.

Suddenly manik feels time stop, feel fresh air, sudden auro in atmosphere, his stomach was tighten with different feeling. What was happening with me? He has no idea about that feeling. This feeling was happen for a first time in his life.

Nadhini and her family reach goa. They reach her father's friend house.

They were welcome by their father's friend family.

Rishi: How are you man? After so long. He hug his friend suresh.

Suresh: Hi man, how are you?

Rishi: i'm fine.

They sit in their living room and talk about their life.

Shurthi: Anjali take arjun and nandini to the backward.

Anjali: okay mom. Come

Both entered backward with anjali. They saw all youngester having fun.
Nandu get excited to see them.

Nandu's pov

Suddenly she feel someone staring at her. She saw through them and saw one boy staring at her without taking his eye anywhere else. But she doesn't feel uncomfortable with his stare. That is suprising her why??

Anjali introduces them to the youngester that they are her father's BF children. Soon they started to talk with eachother.

Manik's pov

Finally i come conclusion about this feeling when the princess enter inside the backward.
OMG!!!what a beauty! She looks like a angel.
Anjali introduces them. Her name nandini. what cute name, is it??
I was stare at her. I want to remove my eye from her but couldn't, my eye betray me now.
She catch my staring. Then also i couldn't remove my eye.🙂🙂
I continue my staring section. She also stare in her eye corner and there is a little bit of smile playing in her lips 😊😊

Nandini's pov

Anjali said that his name was manik. Nice naa😇😇 cool. He look handsome, that white shirt look good like a greek god. I look at him from corner eye. His look make me shy. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEE...☺☺☺

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

Anjali: Nandini...

Nandini get anxiety and scared to get catched by anjali. This shout distract manik from his stare.

Anjali: Where you lost?

Nandu: Nowhere. She act cool like nothing happen.

Anjali: Where are you studying?

Nandu: St.lousis collage,delhi.

Anjali: okay

Sruthi called everyone inside the house for dinner.

************
Part one was ending here.

Let see how they going to know eachother inbetween their relative😍😍

KEEP SUPPORT ME(^v^)(^v^)