Part Ten

At Reception,

Manik standing with cousins and talking with eachother.

Manik:Ladies and Gentlemen…this party is for our Anjali di and jiju…It is time for them to enjoy to the fullest.So here comes Dhruv and Mukti to entertain them.

Dhruv and Mukti came in traditional outfit.

Dhruv as Krishna and Mukti as Gopika.The dance was cute and funny.
Everyone laughed.While dance Dhruv and Mukti remembered how they used to dance on this song during childhood days.

Manik was with his cousins but his eyes remained on his beautiful wife. She was wearing a body hugging golden evening gown which he had designed. She had very less makeup on her; just kohl and red lipstick. She had curled her hair and let it loose. She hardly had any jewelry on her, except the diamond danglers. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

She lifted her eyes to scan the crowd and her eyes immediately collided with his; he looked so divine in his tux

She lifted her eyes to scan the crowd and her eyes immediately collided with his; he looked so divine in his tux. She found him watching her; and the intensity in his eyes sent a shiver through her body. And why is he looking at her like that? Her heart was thudding. She hastily looked around to see if anybody heard her heart beats.

Nandu was talking with some Anjali's friend when Dhruv came in front of her " Pretty lady, will you give me the honor of dancing with you ? " 

Nandu declined him with a smile.

Anjali "Go on Nandu! You love to dance " encouraging Khushi.

Dhruv " Please " with infectious smile

Nandu turned to look at Manik; she saw him smiling. She nodded her head and went to the dance floor. Dhruv took her in his arms and twirled her around. Nandu started laughing at his jokes.

It was his ninth Shot Manik had seeing Nandu dancing with Dhruv. His eyes glued to Nandu who was dancing with Dhruv happily holding his shoulder.A sense of rejection builded up inside him seeing her enjoying the dance with someone else; he was feeling like punching Dhruv. He gulped the tenth shot too and got up; taking his long steps towards her he went to her. Music come to end. Without anyone's notice he grasped Nandu's hand tightly and went to his room.