Part Twenty Five

Nandini came out and started to dry her wet hair, manik was busy in deciding his video game as in which format he should make. He was making a document of what all he is going to make in the game and saved the document. Manik's phone started to buzz and he received the call.

C; hey dude!

M: hey bro! 

C: Dude, I have news for you!

M: yup!

C: you need to represent atleast 3 concepts of video games which you are going to make. And you should present them day after tomorrow in our office.

M: chill dude, I have 5 concepts and their rough sketches also to make them. So no worries, I am ready for the presentation!

C: ofcourse Mr. Manik Malhotra!

M: cabir, thank you yaar! Where would I be if you and nandini were not there?

C: hey, what for you are getting emotional? (pause)

Coming navya!

Dude, gotta go! Bye!

M: bye!

Nandini passed by him and he took a deep breath closing his eyes, her aroma was so enchanting. Before he said anything

N: manik, go and get ready. I will prepare breakfast!

After manik was back after his shower, he came to the breakfast table. After the breakfast, they heard a loud sound in their room as if a glass pane is broken and both rushed to the room.

He saw that the glass pane was broken and a ball came inside even hitting his laptop. The current data which he was preparing for his presentation got crashed and all the files got deleted.

Manik put both his palms on his face and he is unable to understand what to do. Nandini comes near him and places her hand on his shoulder. His eyes were brimmed with tears and he don't have time to even restart all his work and do it, as it is already climaxed.

 His eyes were brimmed with tears and he don't have time to even restart all his work and do it, as it is already climaxed

Manik hugs her tight and

M: why nandini? Why am I so unlucky? Why only I should suffer? Why me?

N: manik, I am sure we can mend it, don't be disheartened.

Manik hugged her really tight squeezing her in his arms and oozing out his pain.

He broke the hug and was heading towards the main door.

N: manik! Where are you going?

M: I need some time nandini. I will get back to you!

Saying so, manik left the house. Nandini sat at the laptop and installed the soft ware disk digger and brought back all the deleted data. After 2 hours or so, manik came home and he sat at his laptop. He opened the folder of his project and he was amazed that all his files were back and complete in their place. It was because he saved those before closing them.