Bonus Chapter 2

Wavey-Baby | Sammy-Baby

I'm outside

Wait for me

I still need to put on my shoes

I can wait a million years, Waves

~~~

Waverly Quinn

"Sammy!"I exclaimed as I went into his car on the front seat. 

"You look beautiful." Sam greeted, kissing me on the cheek before reaching something in the back seat. "I got you peonies. You mentioned about them once and I thought I need to get some for you."   

My face flushed. "Aww, thank you, so much. I love it!" I take the bouquet of flowers from his hands and smelled it. "I didn't get you anything tho."

"It's alright." He chuckled. "Now are you ready to go to the movies?"

"Let's go! I'm excited to watch see the movie!" 

After that scene in my cousin's house, he walked me home. It was a walk that I won't forget anytime soon. Sammy, on the way home, was cracking up jokes and I was laughing so hard that the sides of my stomach were starting to hurt. Later that night, we stayed up all night while we were on the phone. 

 Sammy decided for tonight we're going to the movies to watch the premiere of a sci-fi action movie he really liked. It was an unusual movie, but it was interesting at the same time.

I payed for our tickets while he payed for our food. I took the advantage to order a huge bag of popcorn and a large drink and a chocolate bar.

"You know, this is probably the only reason I go on dates with guys. For the free food." I mumbled jokingly under my breath for only Sam to hear as we wait for our turn to order. "The guy is just the bonus part of the date."

"Really?" He whispered in my ear, poking me in the rib knowing I was very ticklish. "Then I have to food all the time just so I could make you stay forever. So what do you say?"

"I would like that very much." 

Right after the movies, he asked me if I wanted to come to his place. I said yes because I also wanted to see his cats again. I've met them already and they are so cute, even though I'm a little allergic to them. I just have to wash my hands right after I touch them or it's the Emergency Room for me. 

Sam parked his car right on the driveway and we got out. I thought we were going to go inside, but he guided me to the back of his house.

"Are you going to murder me?" I asked. "Have the tables turned already? You could've told me. You're here planning to murder me, but let me eat popcorn and chocolates as my last meal? Now come on, now!"

 That Wendy Williams meme will forever live rent free in my head.

 "If I was going to murder you, I wouldn't do it in my house." He sarcastically replied. "And did I mention the house where my family lives in also?

"True." I hummed. "Plus, that would be very dumb of you."

"I do have a surprise for you. We're going to the trampoline." He went on. 

The place was really dark except for the little light by the back sliding door and little torch lights in every corner of the long fences. I couldn't really make out anything around me. I can only feel Sammy's hold in my hand leading me where the trampoline was. 

"Here it is!" He left my side to turn on a little switch hanging off and fairy lights flickered on.

I put a hand over my mouth. Fairy lights were draping on top of the trampoline and I can see pillows and blankets were arranged neatly inside. There was also a wooden box filled with food and drinks.

"There's a meteor shower happening tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to watch it with me?" Sam leaned his back on the post of the trampoline, scratching the back of his neck.

"I LOVE THIS!" I exclaimed. "You're the best boyfriend ever!"

I wrapped my arms around him and thanked him for this night. He laughed softly, wrapping his arms around me, too. For the rest of the night, we laid on the trampoline for hours watching the meteor shower and we talked and talked until eventually I have fallen asleep with.

Fallen asleep with him under the gleaming stars.

==========

A/N: This is for your birthday, you ugly hoe bag, Mavie (alessicia)

A/N: This is for your birthday, you ugly hoe bag, Mavie (alessicia). Since you've been demanding me to update the bonus chapters for a long time now.