Ch 1 - I'm Falling Again

\m/

Chloe POV

He stares into my blue eyes and whispers,

"Chloe, the rumor is out causing drama already."

"No! It can't be, it's all a lie though!" I yell, fustrated and sad, it sit in my bed. He slumps down next to me.

"I'm so fucking sorry Chloe, I wish could help." He says, the black comforter between his fingers in fistfuls.

"Tell them it's all all lie." I say softly.

"Who would believe me, Chloe? I'm a damn nerd for fuck's sake." He looks at me almost at glance, but it lingers.

"I would. After all, nerds know everything." I smile, trying to brighten up the mood.

"You're so dumb." He chuckles, a smile creeping it's way to his mouth reaching his eyes causing me to smile back at him.

"Mom's calling, see you at 7." He says, his smile shining and his eyes sparkling.

\m/

The next day at school is like nothing happened. No one laughs at me, doesn't notice I'm there. I walk down the halls towards my locker. A brunette with pink nails and a white lace handbag comes in view. No one else but Kassandra Smith struts down the hallway with her two sidekicks, Hannah and Logan.

I turn the other way, fortunately bumping into Luke.

"Oh my god! Luke, thank you for showing up!" I cheer, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No problem, just by accident actually. But let's get out of her-"

"Not so fast." Her words leaks out of her mouth like poison out of a snakes fangs.

I feel Luke tense up, holding me tightly in his arms.

"Go Kassandra, please." Luke hisses, we untangle from each other's bodies, facing the rat herself.

Her pores are filled with makeup, and her lashes are drenched in black. Her eyelids are painted in velvet pink, and her lips layered with a soft nude color. Her clothes fit on her body like books fit snuggly in a self. She's beautiful, only with a ugly heart.

"Did you hear me, Chloe?" She yells, echoing through the halls.

"No, I was too busy admiring your ugly ass body." I sneer, bravery rushing through my body.

"Well, I'll repeat once more, I said, when the new kid comes, I call dibs especially to you, Luke. I guarantee you're as straight as a circle."

This ticked me off. I like Luke I do, but he is no where near gay. He likes Stacy Hills. She's pretty, smart, skinny, funny, friends with everyone and has a huge open heart. I'm none of those things but Luke decides to stay best friends with me.

Luke goes quiet after hearing what Kassandra just said.

"You better leave you skank, and don't talk to my friend like that! He's no where near gay okay!" I scream, furiated with her now, not that I already wasn't.

"Whatcha gunna do about it? Huh!" He yells, stepping closer. Luke grabs my arms, tugging me away from her.

"Let's just go, Chloe." He sighs, walking away dragging me behind him.

\m/

I sit in my desk, drawing on some lined paper when a tall, brown haired, muscular boy walks in.

Wow.

"Ah, Mr. Irwin, please take a seat next to, Chloe." Mr. Barker says, smiling.

I process everything, he's going to sit next to me.

"Thanks, Mr...?'

"Barker."

He sits in the seat next to me, he looks over.

"Hi, you're Chloe, right."

"Y-yeah, That's her, I mean that's me, yeah I'm Chloe." I chuckle nervously.

"Cool, I'm Ashton or Ash, either one." he winks, showing his perfectly white teeth.

I'm falling again.

\m/

"He's bad news, Chloe, I head he already fucked a girl today in the bathroom." Luke exclaims, I shake my head.

"I never said I liked him, Luke." I say, half lying. I do like him, but Kassandra called dibs, dibs means dibs.

"I can see it in your damn eyes, and I just want the best for you." Luke says, love and carness overpowering in his voice., making my ears wanting for caring loving words from his sweet mouth.

"I know Luke, and thank you, thank you for caring for someone like me." I smile, tears beaming the edge of my eyes. He wraps his arms around me, and whispers.

"I will always care for you, Chloe, you mean the world to me."

\m/

HAHAH THANKS FOR READING MY NEW BOOK LOL BYE LOSERS.