Ch 5 - "Shall we go?"

\m/

Chloe's POV

I slip on my vans, taking one more glance in the mirror.

"Chloe, are you almost ready?" My mom yell throughout the house, echoing through the halls.

"Almost." I reply, putting a stand if hair behind my ear.

I jog down the stairs, not wanting to keep my mom waiting for too long.

"Finally waiting on you seems like eternity." She smiles, the words punching at my heart.

"Uh, yeah. Let's just go and no get this done with." I say, wanting this day to be over so July can come faster.

"Alrighty, well at least have a good attitude, it's not that big of a deal."

"I'm having fucking lunch with Kassandra parents! Obviously it's a big deal! You know she's been bullying me ever since day 1, you've done nothing to help it. I've gotten worse with depression I hope you know!" I scream, infuriated with my mother.

"Don't use that language and tone with me, I'm you're mother and shouldn't be treated like that! Would you like to see yourself grounded lock in your room?" She threatens me, I step back.

"I refuse to go." I say calmly, yet stern.

"You can't deny going. I know you don't like her but sometimes you have to do things in life you'd rather not do." She says, nicely now, caring.

"No." I stomp up the stairs, mad at my mom for forcing me to go. This is a situation that I'd have Luke come over and comfort me.

Not this time.

I sit on my bed, slipping off my vans as the saddens coming back after I tamed it.

"Hey, get your ass back down here!" My mom screams but I plug in my ipod, Falling in Reverse playing. Thank god.

Her voice is muted out, I lock my door and get back in bed. I strip from my clothing laying under the same black comforter, covering my bra and undies that cover my nude body.

\m/

[6 months later]

I sip the milk from my bowl, throwing the spoon making it in the sink.

"You're going to be late, get to school." My mom sneers, I toss my plastic bowl in the sink receiving receiving a glare from my mom.

"Sorry." I say, the sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"Get to school."

"On it." I grin, grabbing my bag and phone off the chair.

I walk, shoving the doors open, Ashton walking up onto my left side, brushing arms.

"Hey, where's Luke been?"

The pain and realization hits me harder than ever before. He's gone, he really is.

"O-oh, Luke? Hes gone."

"Oh, where did he go to?"

"It's hard to explain." No its not. He moved because his mom made him move, hell he doesn't even know why.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe going out with me on a date tonight will make up for it?" He says, caring and kindness in his voice, covering every word he says.

"That'd be nice." I smile, nodding my head.

"Cool, be ready by 7. Wear something pretty." He winks walking off, leaving me itching to know where the date is.

Kassandra.

"Wait Ash!" I yell turning around, my hair flipping to the side as I chase him down the hall yelling his name.

"What is it?" He says kindly.

"What about Kassandra, aren't you dating her?"

"Nah, I dumped her. Never really dated her."

"Oh, okay I thought you guys did. I'm sorry." I laugh nervously.

"It's all good, see ya tonight." His fingertips graze my chin, smiling, his hazel eyes shining.

I have no words, I stand there in awe.

\m/

I get my boot heels on, grabbing my white purse for my date tonight. I'm wearing my white and black polka dot dress, with my diamond earrings, with my hair up in a fancy ponytail, and a black bandana with the paisley design on it. I finally slip on the arrow bracket Luke gave to me for my 14th birthday. Never really wore it, too special I guess. Tonight's different though, something clicked in me, telling me I needed to wear something Luke gave me.

I check my phone, 6:58 pm. He should be here by now. I walk down the stairs my mom eyeing me.

"Where do too think you're off to looking like that?" She asks me, her words covered in hate and pins to the heart.

"What are implying? I look like a slut? A whore? A prostitute?" I ask having an attitude, wanting to get a reaction out of her.

"Yes all of those things, you look the words right out of my mouth." She smirks, a smug look on her face of pure success.

"Wrong, mother I believe you have and still are two or more of those things. I'm off to go on a date, with someone who wants my time, not my time in bed." I throw at her, as the door knocks, answering it.

"Hey."

"Wow you look amazing." Ashton smiles, his dimples popping out.

"Ha yeah not too bad yourself." I smile, walking out closing the door cutting my.mom off from speaking.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall." I smile, this is going to be a good night.

\m/

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER HAHA OKAY IM CURRENTLY WRITING CH. 6 I WILL UPLOAD IT TONIGHT HOPEFULLY. LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE! IT MEANS A LOT. OKAY I LOVE YOU LOSERS BYE.