Ch 14 - Time For Prom.

\m/

[3 Days Later]

Chloe's POV

My blue eyes meet Luke's as he pulls me into a huge hug. The bruise of Ash's hand finally faded from Luke's neck, showing no evidence of what happened.

"You smell good." He chuckles in my ear, making me inhale his scent.

"No, more like you do, wow." I inhale more of him, his scent changing day to day. Yesterday he smelt like vanilla and cherry with a side of mint. Today however, he smells like spice and a field of flowers on a sunny day.

"You're too cute." He smiles, relaxing me from the hug we just shared, grabbing his books from his locker after unlocking it.

I do the same, I unlock my locker, grabbing books I probably won't be using.

"I'll see you 4th period, stay gorgeous." He kisses my cheek, walking off.

"Only for you, Hemmings!" I yell at him, laughing. I love him, I really do.

\m/

4th period passes, and I walk to my locker books in hand. Ashton never really talks to me anymore, and to be honest, I really don't mind it. It's nice knowing I don't have to be scared of anyone anymore.

Luke comes up behind me, "Hey, Mr. Bruner said we could have a partner for our projects, wanna be my partner?"

I smile at him, turning around after putting my books away, "Sure, I'd love to."

The day seems to hurry along, 8th period ending in a laughter as Luke continues to tickle me. 8th period or also known as Electives, doesn't really matter. We can fuck off and be us with no one judging really. Me and Luke decided to pick this room full of kids like us. No popular people, or super nerdykids, just ordinary people on the outside.

The door swings open, everyone falling to a dead, yet nice silence. Ashton walks in, my laughter stopping, and Lukes hand in his pockets, obviously fisted. His jaw clenches, eyes narrow, hatred boiling in his veins and spilling from his eyes.

However, my soft blue eyes meet Ashton's, his hazel eyes shining brightly, not with happiness, nor excitement, but with tears that stream down his face. I want to run to his side, tell him it's okay, but it's not. Nothing will ever be okay.

I still find myself taking little steps to him, curiosity overtaking my brain, heart, eyes, actions, thoughts, just everything. I want to know why he is crying. He never cries.

I tug on his bicep, forgetting Luke, all I want is to know why he's crying.

"Ashton, why are you crying.' I struggle to get out, the words caught in my mouth, tying my tongue in two.

"I-I fuck I miss you, Chloe. I do, I've got no sleep these past 3 days." He cries harder now, my heart shatters, I caused this, oh how the guilt starts to kill me.

"I'm sorry Ash, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just can't be around you anymore. You're bad for me, you kill me slowly."

"I changed, please, Chloe one more chance?" He pleads, his eyes meet mine. We keep eye contact standing in silence.

"I, I can't." I shake my head, closing my eyes losing he eye contact with him.

His forehead touches mine, resting there, noses touching.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I never should've used my strength like that, especially on you. You're a girl, I should treat you with respect." His words come out of his mouth with a struggle, it haunts my ears.

"Well, if you're supposed to treat me with respect, do it. I said I can't give you another chance, accept it, Ashton." I whisper, pulling away from his body.

"Please, Chloe, I can't live without you."

"I guess start preparing to die, because I'm not yours any more Ashton. I'm far from ever being yours again." I spit at him, walking off guilt tangled in my heart.

\m/

I stare at my prom dress hanging on the back of my door, once again my mom isn't here to help me at all. Tonight's prom, like damn you can't even be here?

I grab it, lifting it off the hook and laying it on my bed. It's a dark navy blue color with starts as a corset, and flows out to the bottom becoming poofy. It has diamonds on the chest area and belly area. I smile at it, then remembering I can't go. I have no one to go with.

I hear a knock on the door downstairs. I jump a bit, heading down the stairs lightly wrapped in a red towel.

I answer the door, my eyes widening.

"I sai-"

"Shut up, and get ready for prom." His eyes narrow, making my heart flutter.

\m/

I stand in my full length body mirror, admiring the blue dress, and the sparky crystal encrusted heels. My bracelet fits perfectly on my wrist. I smile, I feel beautiful.

I walk down the stairs, my eyes meet his, I smile instantly. I'm going to prom.

He ties the corsage around my empty wrist, as I pin the white rose to his tux. Hand in hand we walk out of my house to his car.

Time for prom.

\m/

HAHAH OKAY I WROTE MOST OF THIS ON MY COMPUTER THATS WHY IT'S ALL FANCY WITH NO MISTAKES AND GOOD DETAILS AND FEELS. THE ENDING OF THIS IS SO GOOD WOW. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT. OKAY COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE IT MEANS SO MUCH AND AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH STAY BEAUTIFUL LOSERS SEE YOU IN A BIT.