Ch 4 - One, Two, Three, Four

\m/

Luke's POV

I walked around to where the bathroom is in IHOP. Chloe normally doesn't run off like this.

I walk around standing by the women's bathroom door. I hear crying, loud crying.

I walk in, not caring. My best friend is in there, my true love.

"L-Luke oh god get out!" Chloe yells, tears have stained her red cheeks, she hates when I see her cry. But she's still beautiful.

"No, I care for you goddamn it. I won't let you cry in here... alone." I sit next to her on the floor, holding her in my arms.

"I don't want you to g-go." She sobs into my navy blue and black flannel.

"I don't want to either. I'm so fucking sorry, my mom is forcing me." She cries harder as I let the words fall from my mouth.

"Chloe will you remember me?" I ask this question in my head all the time. Will people remember me? What for if they do?

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? You've been my best friend for 11 years." She smiles, the tears making her eyes sparkle.

"Good, because I want you to know I love you and I always have and always will." I bend down and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you too."

\m/

Chloe's POV

My mom drives us all to the airport, Ben holds his plane ticket in his hand as Jack does the same.

I lay my head in Luke's shoulder, my eyelids heavy from my crying.

"I'm sorry." His voice booms through my ears, into my head causing me to gain a headache.

"We're here!" My mom exclaims, happier than she should be. Sadness is suffocating all of us, except for her, she's as happy as can be.

We walk through the airport, an hour before they all leave.

"Do you have to go?" I ask, holding tears.

"Yeah, I do." He brushes his fingers through my hair, putting a stand behind my ear.

An hour passes, Luke and his family board the plane.

I feel like I'm drowning in my own tears. This sadness is something indescribable. It throws daggers through your heart, pins through your eyes, stakes through your body, bones crushing beneath your skin. It's unbearable, it feels like cancer, you know it there, you can feel it, but you don't know when it will take you.

\m/

[4 months later]

Me and Luke haven't talked. I feel like our friendship went down hill, he has a girlfriend now, gorgeous.

I stare into the mirror, dumbfounded my all my flaws. One, two, three, four and many more. I pick them all out, shaming myself.

My left boob is bigger than my right, my left eye is uneven either my right, my nose tilts to the right a bit, and my hair is a mess, unevenly parted.

I put a strand of hair behind my ear, knowing this is how Luke preferred my hair to look like. I will always try to make him happy, even if it causes my to be sad.

\m/

REALLY SHORT OMF I'M SO SORRY IT'S MIDNIGHT HERE WELL ALMOST AND I HAVE GIVEN Y'ALL 2 CHAPTER GOODNIGHT LOSERS HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT I HAVE SCHOOL AND 6 HOURS OF OFA NICE LONG DEEP SLEEP. LOSERS I WILL SEE Y'ALL TMR MAYBE WITH CH. 5 READING TO BE VIEWED AND FANGIRLED OVER. COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE IT MEANS AND LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK IT DOES.