Ch 6 - I Bet That's a Lie

\m/

Chloe's POV

Ash parks in front of the restaurant. He looks over at me, flashing white straight teeth.

"Wow, Olive Garden?" I ask, not my favorite, but it has good food and service.

"Yeah, sorry it's not super fancy, but we have other things we can do after dinner." He smiles, opening the door to the restaurant.

"It's okay, and yay I'm excited!" I cheer, walking in through the opened door.

"Reservations for Mr. Irwin." Ash says, the host flipping through her reservation book.

"Reservations, wow Ashton." I smile, holding my white purse in my small hands.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal."

"I can see that." I chuckle, walking as the host leads us to our table.

We sit down, the host whose name is Sierra, hands Ash and I menus to order off of.

"Your waiter, Candy, will be right with you. Could I get you guys a drink to start off with?" She says in the kindest voice she can pull off. It's obvious she hates her job, I mean who wouldn't, you have to serve idiotic people all day.

"I'll take a water please." He says, the host shining a smile.

"I'll just have an iced tea please. No lemon and sweetened please." I say, sounding more complicated than it really is.

"I'll have that right out." She smiles walking off remembering our drink orders.

"Thank you, again. This is nice." I smile looking back at Ash whose smiling, looking right at me.

"No problem, I've liked you for a while. I guess I just somehow got the balls to ask you out." He admits, my heart fluttering knowing he's like me for a while.

"Awe, that's so sweet Ash, I've liked you for a while now also."

"I mean, I always thought you were dating Luke, showing the affection you gave each other."

"No, we're ju - I mean, we were the nest if best friends. Until he moved."

"Yeah that sucks, I'm sorry about that. You guy seemed like super good friends." He says, kindness filling his eyes, heart open.

"Yeah, but let's talk about something else please." I fiddle with my diamond earrings, as he changes the subject.

"So, I like your dress." He says ,lust now taking over in his eyes, searching over my face, body, judging me.

"Oh, thanks. It's just a skater dress." I chuckle, now wishing my hair was done so I could play with it to ease my nerves.

"Don't be nervous around me, Chloe." Ashton smiles, reassuring md.

"I know, it's just I've never really been on a date with someone." I admit, embarrassed.

"It's okay, I've never been on a date with someone so pretty."

I bet that's a lie.

"Oh, ha thanks." I smile, biting my bottom lip slightly.

Our waiter comes, "Are you all ready to order?" She asks, putting down Ashton's water and my iced tea.

"I believe we are, are you, Chloe?"

"Yep, I am." I smile.

We order, Candy our waiter wires down our food order.

30 or so minutes later our food comes, steaming hot.Candy sets out food down refilling our drinks.

"Thank you." Ash and I say in unison.

"No problem, enjoy." Candy smiles walking off.

Ash and I dig in our food, hungry.

\m/

Ashton holds my hand on the way to the car, "So, where are we going next?"

"I was thinking maybe going to a movie, or whatever you'd like." He smiles, rubbing my thumb with his.

I smile, the blood rushing to my cheeks instantly. I don't know why Luke said he was such a bad guy. He seems sweet and caring, like he really likes me.

"Sure. What movie?" I ask, smiling sweetly tightening my ponytail.

"Maybe, Longest Ride?" He suggests, I jump out out my skin.

"Omg yes!" I yell, happy.

"Haha alrighty." He chuckles, opening the passenger side door for me. I get it, he closes the door walking to the driver side of the black car.

We finally get to the theater, walking to the opened doors.

"I'm so excited." I smile, giggling.

"Me too, I'm happy I get to see it with you." He smiles, intertwining our fingers together.

We walk in the movie theater,Ashton buying the two couple tickets for us.

I turn around hearing a familiar laugh, my eyes widen at the sight.
\m/
HAHA OKAY FAVE CHAPTER ATM BYE LOSER LOVE YA ALL. COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE LOSERS BYE <3