9

Today, tried apologizing to bakugou.

We were at the cafeteria, it was lunch time, and I saw bakugo sitting on a table alone, not with his friend group or at our usual spot.

I take a deep breath.

"Hello bakugou" I greet him while taking a seat across from him.
He looks up at me.
"Why the fuck are you here" he scowls and aggressively uses his chopsticks to stab his lunch.

"I came to apologize..for you know, making you mad.." I say as I now start to open up my bento box.

Its silent.

"What the fuck is with you and apologizing, when you didnt do anything wrong?!?" He finally speaks, raising his voice
"Bakugou please calm down, you're drawing attention." I inform him, in an attempt in calming him down.
I look up at him and he is glaring at me.
"Can we take this to our spot?" I suggest so if at least he where to continue shouting, he wouldn't draw attention.
"No?" I question tilting my head.

"Tch, whatever you want icyhot" he finally speaks, now grabing his lunch and starting to take his leave.

So I quickly follow behind him.

He walks fast.

Cute.

~

We get to our spot, bakugou gets there first.
And we sat on our usual spots at the bench
Bakugou at the left and I'm at the right.

But we sat a bit closer this time.
Yes I noticed, I always notice details when it comes to him.

"Look icyhot, you didnt do anything.." he sighs "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you" he completes, burying his head in his blazer.

"Is this your way of apologizing?" I tease.
"Hah?! What the fuck are you talking about, I apologize to no one, dont get your hopes up" he scowls and now vigorously starts to dig into his food.
"Sure.." I reply, sounding unconvinced

And those were the last words spoken while we ate.
As we continued to eat in silence

Bakugou tried to apologize to me today.
Cute.