11

Bakugou got flustered today.

We were having lunch at that bench again, he doesnt come there as often as I do, because most of the time he eats with his friend group.

Regardless of him having a friend group, he still visits the bench. And I like to think I'm his reason for doing so.

But I'm probably not.

BUT I LIKE TO THINK THAT I AM.

Regardless, today when he visited. We had a convo, one that led bakugou to being flustered.

I reach into my back pack for my water bottle.
A water bottle that wasn't there.
"Oh, I must have forgotten my water at home" I state and continue eating.

I then feel a little nudge on the side of my arm.

I turn and face him, and he is holding a water bottle in his hand. "Here I have extra" he remarks, while holding out the bottle.

"You sure?" i question, while eyeing him and then the bottle.
"Yes I'm sure! Now take it!" He aggressively states while tossing the bottle in my lap.
"Thanks" I show my gratitude and take a sip.

....

"You're cute, you know that right?" I randomly utter.
He chokes on his water.
"Wha- what the fuck icy hot" he starts panting "now you've gotten water all over me" he sharply states, while now standing up.

"Im Sorry" I 'apologize', but I know damn well I'm not sorry for what I said. He is cute.

"Tch whatever, get your shit together Japanese flag, you're gay is like..showing!" He scowls, while grabbing his stuff, then taking his leave.

But I saw it..
Those little red tints on each of his cheeks when I called him.

"Cute"