ʚ three ɞ

🌿🔒- 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 jhene aiko
❝ i'm tellin' everybody you're mine
and i like it and i really hope you don't mind,
i can't fight it no, you know i cannot
hide it 'cause i am so excited that i finally
decided on you ❞

saturday 𝐌𝐀𝐘 ninth
eleven twenty-seven am
𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - los angeles california

"'bitch calm down! we'll be fine!' she says. 'ash you're so dramatic!' she says. bitch look at you. you look a mess." ashanti scolded, rolling her eyes as her friend continued to hover over the toilet.

"this is supposed to be a time where you give me love and support and im not getting that right now and frankly, i don't appreciate it!" xandria responded, pushing the handle and flushing the toilet for what seemed like the 12th time this morning.

"i told you not to go crazy. i love you xan but you don't know your limits."

"why are you talking so loud..? we are inside girl"

ashanti let out a snort and she shook her head smiling, "go lay down. once you feel better, we can start packing."

a groan emitted from xan, "i forgot our flight was tomorrow fuck!- why did you let me party so much.."

ashanti's lips formed into a line as they nodded their head, "yes because this is all my fault xan."

"i'm glad you're aware."

"i hope you throw up again."

xan clicked her tongue, "why would you wish that upon me?!"

ashanti shrugged as they turned to walk out of the bathroom, "i felt like it"

"AAASSHH!!~ CAN YOU GO GET FOOD? I WANT THAI SO BAD RIGHT NOW!" xandria hollered her bedroom. ashanti walked from her bedroom to xan's room, "are you serious right now?"

"yes bro, please. i'll pay you."

"you know you don't gotta do that," ashanti let out a sigh, "i got you, give me a second and i'll leave."

xandria squealed, "this is why i love you mane"

"only because i buy you food?"

"yeah."

"let me go buy you this food before i change my mind," ashanti groaned, raising her eyebrow as she grabbed her car keys.

ashanti wore a brown sweatpants and zip-up set with their slightly-dirty white air force 1's. her bright red locs down and her face was bare, wearing only mascara to accentuate her already long lashes.

walking out of the hotel, they hopped into a ruby red mazda mx-5. xan got the car from her mom when the two first arrived in town.

turning on the car, come through by h.e.r rang through her ears. as she bopped her head slowly, ashanti pulled out of the parking lot to try and find their friend some food.

turning into a strip mall not too far from the hotel, a humble thai restaurant sat in the corner. the strip mall also had an area with a few bumps and craters, allowing for a group of skaters to hang out.

parking into an empty spot, ashanti got out and walked over to the restaurant.

"hey vinnie? isn't that the girl you wouldn't stop drooling over?" jordan asked, pointing at the girl who had just gotten out of their car.