ʚ twenty-one ɞ

🌻🐝- 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 tyler the creator
❝ 20/20 20/20 vision
cupid hit me, cupid hit with precision
i wonder if you look both ways
when you cross my mind? ❞

saturday 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 twelfth
eleven thirty am
𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - la casa 🏡

an: this chap a lil longer than usual :)

"YOU KISSED?!!" xandria wailed as she threw herself onto her friend's lap; ashanti was sat up against the bedframe. "i'm so proud of you ash, you listened to me!"

"i am going to throw you off this bed."

xandria laughed as she continued to smother ashanti, "tell me. was it like magic? fireworks? ANYTHING!"

ashanti stayed silent, the smile on her face revealing everything to xandria that she needed to know.

"YOU ARE SMITTEN! AHH!"

"oh whatever." ashanti rolled her eyes, "not that it's any of your business, it was... nice."

"NICE??? THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME?!?"

"YEAH, THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA GIVE HER?"

ashanti and xandria whipped their heads toward the voice. xandria scrambled to her feet, walking over to the closed door. "VINCENT?! STOP EAVESDROPPING!"

"whyyy? let me come in.. i'll tell you ALL about last night."

xandria quickly swung it open revealing vinnie standing in the doorway. vinnie smiled, "see? look at how easy that was."

he made his way over to the bed where ashanti was sitting, lying down on his back beside her.
"it was nice huh?"

she smacked his forehead, "if you're gonna come up in here and run your mouth, i'm leaving."

rubbing his forehead and fixing his hair, he continued, "no you can't leave. i came in here to bother you before i had to leave."

"now to answer your question xandria," he looked up at ashanti, "i'd like to believe it was a lot more than nice."

"AWWWW YOU GUYS-"

"she's not gonna shut up about this." ashanti huffed, hiding her face in her hands. xandria giggled at her friend's dismay, "i think this is the best thing to happen, LIKE EVER."

"now if you excuse me, i'm gonna go bother troy!" xandria left with a pep in her step and closed the door behind her. ashanti removed their face from their hands to look at the other.

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"have you seen yourself?" vinnie rolled his eyes jokingly, "it's eleven in the morning and you look flawless- i could never get tired of looking at you."

she reached her hand out to fix his blond curls that rested on his forehead, "you just-"

"-love to compliment you? yes. yes i do."

ashanti's hands covered his eyes, "now what? now you can't see me."

"and yet i still know you're the most beautiful person in the room."