ʚ seven ɞ

❗🌴 - 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 kanye west
❝ uh put your hands to the
constellations. they way you
look should be a sin,
you my sensation.❞

sunday 𝐌𝐀𝐘 tenth
twelve thirty four pm
𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - las vegas nevada

"you called quickly.."

ashanti rolled her eyes, laying her phone on her bedside table. "why you in my business like that."

vinnie laughed at this, propping his phone up so you can see him. he wore his gaming headphones and his desktop screen was awake.

"vinnie are you streaming?" he nodded slowly, looking down and smiling at his phone. chat was losing its mind.

"im muted though, don't worry. chat is going crazy.."

"let them go crazy. are they on the phone with you?" ashanti responded, turning on her vanity light and removing her eye makeup.

vinnie shook his head, "no, you are the one i'm on the phone with."

ashanti nodded, "exactly. let me know when you're ready so that i can mute myself."

privacy.

something that vinnie never had but had always wanted. being such a known star on tiktok, he was always in the spotlight. he'd make a comment on one post and the internet would analyze it down to the spec.

it was exhausting, slowly dragging his mental health. vinnie looked down at his phone, ashanti removing her makeup on the other side.

'who does he keep looking at?'

'ugh vinnie ur so hot rail me'

'can we please get married '

' ayoooo who's
oh he on the phone with?'

"you're so beautiful ashanti..."

ashanti felt her heart warm, smiling softly, "you can't be saying things like that—"

"and why not?"

ashanti rolled her eyes as she looked at her phone. vinnie looked right back at her and they both held eye contact with each other, an amused look on his face. ashanti was nervous.

"don't look at me like that."

vinnie chuckled, a smile still tugging at his lips. he looked lovesick as he watched ashanti. "why can't i look at you like this? let me admire you ash."

'HE LOOKS SO FINE HELP'

'why he can't look at me like that???'

'SHOUT ME OUT VINNIE!'

butterflies.

but only basic bitches get butterflies so we'll call them cockroaches.

cockroaches.

ashanti let out a deep breath, shaking her head and looking away quickly. she was afraid her face was red and didn't want vinnie to tease her more.

"you didn't answer my question ash."

"what if i don't wanna answer it?"

vinnie shrugged, "then i guess you're gonna have to deal with me complimenting you."

god forbid ashanti would admit it to herself out loud, but maybe she didn't wanna say anything because she liked it.

it made them feel good and never failed to make them smile. it made her feel the same love she felt when she was first with omarion.

they hated comparing to two since vinnie has been nothing but kind to them but their first love treated them the same in the beginning.

"go back to playing your lil' video game and leave me alone-" ashanti murmured, her face a light hue of red.

vinnie laughed at this, sliding his headset back over his ear, "whatever you say ash." he muted himself and shook his head.

ashanti did the same, her smile slightly faltering at not being able to talk with vinnie for the time being. sighing, she let her impulses get the best of her and opened twitch on her laptop to watch vinnie's stream.

vinnie would glance down at ashanti every so often, making sure she was still there and doing okay. but when he unmuted his stream, questions bombarded his chat.

"i was on the phone, sorry." vinnie answered softly, not wanting to dive into it deeper.

as the clock approached three, the stream went on. ashanti started to grow sleepy and decided to lay in her bed. turning on the tv to hulu, she propped her phone up in a nice position, the stream next to it.

"alright, imma head out for the day! thank you for everyone who tuned in, see y'all in the next one!" he smiled, ending the stream and looking at his phone.

"alright, i'm all yours for however long you'll have m-"

ashanti was knocked out, novu cuddling close to them. they looked comfortable and snored lightly.

vinnie smiled at the sight, taking a few screenshots to keep this moment.

"what are you doing to me ashanti booker?"

⸺ 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬🥣
hi my love!
ty for reading
ilysm and stay safe! mwah mwah <33