ʚ five ɞ

🍄🌿💚 - 𝐖𝐔𝐒𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 tyler the creator
❝ you are my type. you're a bright light
and i'm like a moth. this is not a game
but before we start...
what's your name girlfriend? ❞

sunday 𝐌𝐀𝐘 tenth
eight forty three am
𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - on a plane in the sky somewhere between lax and macarran international

ashanti was conflicted.

as the plane cruised through the bright and clear skies, they sat there thinking about their trip to los angeles. spending time with xandria's family, goofing off in the hotel room, meeting vinnie.

as much as they would hate to admit it, meeting vinnie and his friends was the highlight of their trip. whenever she talked with vinnie, her mind went to the heavens. vinnie made her feel wanted, unlike someone in her life.

omarion.

ashanti hissed at the thought of having to deal with him when they got home.

"you look like you smelled some nasty ass shit, what's wrong?" xandria whispered to her friend sat next to her. ashanti sighed, "it's omar. i was just thinking about how much i enjoyed la and everything and then i remembered that since we going home, i gotta deal with him now.."

"enjoyed la huh? enjoyed la or enjoyed vinnie~"

up until the flight attendants said to turn off any electric devices you had, ashanti stayed on facetime with vinnie. he made her morning that much more enjoyable.

"is it too early to say both? i don't even know.. vinnie was just an amazing breath of fresh air from all of omar's toxic shit."

xandria nodded, laying her head on ashanti's shoulder, "i know babe, and im sorry that omar won't leave you alone. you gotta distance yourself, put your happiness first."

"if talking to vinnie makes you happy, then you do that. you owe yourself that."

ashanti smiled softly, "he's annoying but he's really sweet.. doesn't't help that he looks like he was carved from the gods."

xandria whistled, "preach. he's gorgeous, amazing personality as well. troy is the same, he's so cute."

"im glad that you were finally able to get with him, im happy for you."

"i would be happy for you if you finally dropped omar."

"i think we're hanging out once we land so i guess i'll set the record straight there."

xandria nodded, "good, tell me how it goes, okay? and just, stay safe.."

"always."

"i'm picking you up from the airport, i don't wanna be waiting outside for you ashanti "

ashanti rolled her eyes, walking her luggage out of the large glass doors. "i'm outside. where you at?"

"my fault, i'm like 10 minutes out i just wanted to let you know so that i wouldn't be waiting."

this nigga.

"why would you-- okay fine. i'll wait for you." the phone call ended with a ding and ashanti sighed. grabbing their suitcase to go sit on the cement curb, they scrolled aimlessly on their phone.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 !!

𝐯❤️‍🔥

𝐯❤️‍🔥
have you landed yet?

𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤
we have, im waiting for
my ride right now

𝐯❤️‍🔥
who's taking you home?

𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤
omarion, he's someone
close to me

𝐯❤️‍🔥
oh- okay
get home safe ash :)

𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤
of course v :)

"who's omarion?" vinnie asked aloud to his friends, shutting off his phone as he read ashanti's message.

"no clue, troy, you should ask xandria," jordan suggested, his attention staying on the game on the pc. "maybe she knows him too?"

troy looked uneasy, "is that something i should ask? like it's none of my business to know.."

"that's true, i don't wanna put you in position.. i'll facetime her and ask," vinnie concluded, turning back on his phone and moving to xandria's contact.

the phone rang until it picked up with xandria's phone on her dashboard and her nomming on some in-and-out. 

"what can i do for you vincent?"

"hi xan, sorry to bother you but uh-- i had a question.."

xandria perks up on the other side of the phone, setting her food down, "what's up? something wrong?"

vinnie shook his head, "no, nothin's wrong. ash said that they were getting picked up by a guy named omarion.. and i was just wondering who he was.."

a sneaky smile made its way onto xandria's face, "why do you wanna know?~"

vinnie sighed, "xan, can i tell you a really embarrassing secret?"

"yes spill all the tea vincent."

"you know that one account, newuser, on tiktok that's always in ash's comment section?"

"yes oh my fucking god!- ash is always talking about how that account is always first to her posts and their comments crack her up. what about it?"

"it's me."

xandria fell silent, her jaw dropping, "you're lying!-"

vinnie shook his head, "im being so serious. i've been into ash the moment i saw them. like it's bad-- and i'm just wondering if ash is like... with omarion or..."

her previous bubbly mood was replaced with a sincere, solumn look, "omar was her first 'love'" she said love with quotes, "that immature little boy has done nothing but hurt her but they always find a way back to eachother."

"i'm trying to tell them to leave him and they even said that they were gonna talk about it with omar today.. that's all i know and the rest is her business to tell you.. don't be too strung up on it though, she's most definitely still single."

vinnie nodded slowly, "thank you for telling me xan, you can go back to enjoying your food."

"of course vincent! and don't go hurting my best friend now, that's my baby momma and has all my love okay?"

"yes ma'am, i'll treat them right."

xandria wiped a fake tear, "good, she deserves it. bye vincent!"

"bye xan."

"well this is interesting," jordan sighed as vinnie hung up the phone.

"hey!- don't count his chances out yet, vinnie is still in the playing field," troy argued back, throwing a pillow at the sad-looking blonde boy, "you heard xan vinnie, ash is still single. you just gotta love her right."

"yeah, you're right.."

⸺ 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬🥣
hey you sexy son of a bitch
make sure you eat & drink water!
how we feeling about omarion? yall like him?
(spoiler alert: if you do, choke.)

ilysm and stay safe! mwah mwah <33