❦︎ 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑭 ❦︎

I decided to call.

I researched more about this 'Tyler' guy and turns out he's a musician. I had never heard of him before but I actually like his music! He's fucking talented. I also really love his dress style and Golf wang looks so sick I actually really do wanna model for it, I don't wanna seem desperate though.

I dialled the number.
"Hello" the same deep voice I had heard yesterday answered.

"Hi it's me, Doechii-"

"Ah..yes, do you wanna do it?"

"Yeah I've decided I do"

"Ok we've got a lot to discuss" he chuckled

"Yeah, yeah we've gotta discuss-"

"You know what?" He cut me off

This nigga has gotta stop cutting me off today.

"Can we meet up? -It will be better to discuss in person."

"Yeah we could"

"Ok when can you do?"

"Anytime this week to be honest" I answered

"Ok how about today at the sushi place down the road from where we last saw each other?"

That was only 30 minutes away so that was doable.

"Ok what time?"

"5?"

"That sounds good" I smiled

"K see you later"

He cut the phone off. I checked the time. It's 4:00. I only have an hour to get ready. I got up from my bed and stretched as I walked over to the bathroom.
___________________________

I got in my car and started driving. For some fucking reason I put huge effort into how I looked. I always usually do but I put a lot of effort. I literally used 20 minutes to pick my outfit and then 10 to do my fucking hair. I was wearing a blue sweater vest with a white t shirt underneath, a white skirt, a white bucket hat with a heart stitched on it, some blue converses and a cute white handbag to match.  I switched on the radio and drove all the way there. I waited outside for about 5 minutes then, I saw him. He had a pink sweater vest on with some brown shorts and a brown bucket hat to match. Fuck we kinda matched. 

"Hey sorry I'm kinda late, there was...a bit of traffic"

"It's fine" I smiled

I was so smiley today I didn't even fucking know why.

We walked into the restaurant and sat down.

"So first things first...

___________________________

Me and Tyler discussed a lot about his clothes, his brand and when his next show will be.

By the time we finished talking about the important stuff we still hadn't finished our food so we decided to talk about ourselves. I learnt that me and Tyler actually have a lot in common! We eventually finished our food and Tyler decided to walk me to my car.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"I dunno, did I?"

"I think you did" he bit his lip

"Should we do this again next week?"

"I'll think about it"  I said as he smirked

"Well goodnight, see you"

"Night" I said as I got into my car 

___________________________

Today was the day. It's the GOLF fashion show and fuck. Im ready. I wonder where Tyler is..why am I worrying for? I mean he must be somewhere right..?

"Who are you?" I heard a lady's voice behind me

"Oh I'm Doechii-"

"Your in my dressing room."

"Uh- no I'm not look at the name on the door it says Doechii..."

I got up, walked to the door and ran my finger along my name on the door. She gave me a dirty look and left.

'I wonder what that was about..' I thought

I continued to fix my hair in the mirror as a sick feeling grew in my stomach. I stared in the mirror as I saw myself begin to change.
'Not again...'
My clothes began to rip apart and my hair became frizzy. My makeup ran down my face, my lipgloss now smudging and my eyeliner and mascara slowly dripped down my face. Tear marks were visible. But the most concerning thing was..my eyes turned fully black. I blinked and it was all gone. My makeup was restored and my hair was in its original state. My clothes no longer had rips in them and my eyes were...normal. This is beginning to scare me...
I shook it off as Someone knocked on my door.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Tyler spoke

"I've walked down runways before Tyler" I rolled my eyes

"Sorry..." he awkwardly chuckled

An awkward silence filled the room

"Uh, hey I'll see you out there- break a leg?" He smiled as he left the room

I looked in the mirror making sure I looked perfect then tied my golf wang converses before heading out of the room.

I walked towards the stage only to meet the same girl I saw earlier. I just turned away and before I knew it she pushed me. I stumbled onto the stage. Fuck. I just went with it and continued to walk down the runway, my heart pounding. I turned and walked back behind the stage. I raced back into my changing room and burst into tears. Not out of sadness, but out of anger. That bitch. What is her problem. I've literally done NOTHING to her. Tyler stormed into my room.

"What was that?" His deep voice bellowed

"Look Tyler I'm really sorry I-"

"The fuck you apologising for?"

"Did that woman push you?" He continued

"No." I lied

I didn't want any drama, I literally just joined I don't want to have problems already.

"Don't lie, Doechii.." he frowned

"I'm not lying...she didn't push me, I just...tripped, i'm sorry."

"Ok well, just be careful next time.." he said before he left

I took a sigh of relief. I still have a feeling he doesn't believe me which is fucking annoying but, hey, he said ok so.....