❦︎ 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 ❦︎

Me and Tyler made our way inside of the house. He gripped onto my waist, spinning me around, just as he leaned in to kiss me we heard a voice.

"Uh...y'all?" Bliss said as she came up to us..

We quickly parted from each other.

"H-hey Bliss-" I said

"Where y'all about to fuck?" She raised a brow

"No" I smiled unconvincingly.

"Mhm" she hummed sarcastically as she walked upstairs.

Me and Tyler aren't really a thing yet but we may as well be. We hang out almost every day and casually kiss and fuck. We don't have a label but I'm eager to find out what we are. Every time I ask Tyler says "whatever you want us to be." like what the fuck is that meant to mean!? Its confusing but im just going with the flow. Whatever happens,happens at this point.

"Nigga!" Tyler said as he clicked his fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry." I chuckled

Tyler stared at me in confusion but then just shrugged.

"You wanna go watch a movie?" I smirked.

"Nigga it's like 12am, it's way past my bedtime."

"I don't give a fuck Tyler, we WILL watch a movie today." I said as I pulled him upstairs.

When we got in my room he stared at me and smirked.

"What nigga?"

"I love when you get like that."

"Like what?" I questioned

"All commanding and shit, shit turns me on for real" he bit his lip.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm" he hummed.

"Well you better turn yourself off nigga cause I wanna watch this movie without no distractions."

"Ok" He put his hands up as he backed away onto the bed, still smirking.

I grabbed my tv remote and also sat down onto the bed.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Nothing bitch, i wanna fucking sleep." He groaned.

"I seriously DONT give a shit Tyler, OK!?"

"I know i just wanted you to talk like that again"

I rolled my eyes as he smirked at me.

"I'm just gonna put on adventure time and call it a fucking night." I said

"Ok!" He clapped his hands in excitement.

I sat down on the bed and snuggled into Tyler. His hands started to rub up on my ass.

"Tyler.."

"Mhm?"

"What the fuck are we?" I asked

"People" he chuckled

"No nigga what are WE!?" I said as I rotated my finger in between us.

"Tyler and Doechii" He shrugged.

"You know what I mean Tyler." I frowned.

"I already told you 'what ever you want us to be'. He said

"Yeah, but what do YOU want Tyler."

"What ever you want, I can't force you into anything." He held my hands.

"-so the real question is, what do you want to be Doechii?"

"Well Tyler, I really like you, like I really do and..I wanna be with you."

"Well then, Doechii-" He said as he held my hands.

"-Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Do you want that?- I mean I do but if you don't the I-"

"Shh" He put his finger on my lips.

"If I didn't want that then I wouldn't ask Chi Chi" He laughed  

"I-ok well um, yeah..I would like to be your girlfriend Tyler." I smiled up at him as he smiled at me.

We both leaned in and shared a long passionate kiss. Our first kiss of the official relationship. The kiss that reminded me that he was now mine and I was now his. It felt so refreshing and warm. I love this feeling. I felt the sparks fly around us as we continued to kiss. Still images of all the things I love bounced around  in my head. I imagined them all in the same room as us. Even if they were, I would only be able to focus on one thing. On ONE person. Tyler.

We pulled away and both stared at each other, mesmerised. I admired his lips that had just been on mine. The plumpness of them, His coco brown top lip and the beautiful cherry pink bottom one. I looked at his eyes. I remembered the way that they light up every time he gets happy, and way they turn darker when he's sad or about to kill.

I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb along it, feeling his facial hair. I had always adored Tyler and found him cute but this very moment was different, different to how everything usually feels, different to how everything usually appears. Just almost completely different.