❦︎ 𝑲𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭 ❦︎

The last show was yesterday and ever since then I've been planning. I've been following this woman's every move until I have gotten the perfect time to strike and oh..I definitely striked. I stared down at her lifeless body in front of me in the alleyway. What the fuck was she doing out at 3am anyways? Probably nothing good. I dragged her across the pavement, to my car. I quickly shoved her inside of my trunk and started driving. I sped until I was about 1-2 hours away. I practically ran to my trunk, pulled her body out and carried her over, into the forest. I started to dig. Dig, dig, dig and dig. I buried her and just sat there for a few minutes. I was tired, dirty and relived. Fuck finally she's gone, for good. That felt good. I liked that. It was fun. I smiled to myself as the memories of her screaming as i stabbed her, came rushing back.
Suddenly, I heard a branch snap behind me.
Fuck...
I ran back to my car and frantically jumped in, not looking back.
As I finally calmed down and drove down the highway I started to get anxious.
Who was that? Did they see me? Why were they there? I brushed it off and continued to drive. Fuck that was fun. I can never tell anyone about this though....
————————————————————

I layed on my bed shaking my head, earlier I was less stressed, now my hair is practically about to fall out. What if that person reports me to the police? What if I get put in jail?

FUCK