❦"𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘"❦

"What the fuck are you doing here..."

I dragged the dead body behind me as I stood and watched Tyler do the same. He kept quiet.

"I told you we can't-"

"I know..it must be coincidence, I didn't know you were gonna come and...yeah- here"

"Ok...we'll maybe we need to start talking about when and where we dispose of the bodies cause I don't want us to get caught." I spoke.

Tyler shrugged as I started to dig.

"Aren't you gonna dig?" I raised a brow

"Nah imma wait" he said peering at my ass.

"Bitch-" I chuckled lightly as I shook my head.

Tyler finally started to dig. We both hid the bodies then fell back onto the ground. I was tired as hell and Tyler definitely was too because he had to take a few puffs of his inhaler.

"Thanks for accompanying me." I sarcastically said.

"You know what they say: Teamwork makes the killwork." He smirked

"nigga its dreamwork"

"whatever"

I chuckled as we both finally got up. I got into my car and just as I was about to drive off Tyler ran over to my window.

"I'm coming to your house!" is all he said before running off to his car getting in. I shook my head as i drove off, Tyler doing the same. I sped down the runway with Tyler following. The roads were very quiet as it was late. Suddenly, Tyler's car swerved into the lane next to me and I peered over to his car. He slowed down for a second as I did the same and began to write with his fingers on the cars steamy windows.

"RACE ME BITCH!" he wrote before speeding off into the distance.

I practically stomped on the accelerator in attempt to speed up. I zoomed down the highway, definitely going over the speed limit. I finally caught up to Tyler's car and a peered over at him as he looked at me in shock. I smirked at him through the window, then sped past him.

We both made it to my road, Tyler not too far behind me and luckily I pulled into my driveway first! We both got out off our cars and met at my front door.

"Hello again!" I smiled as I kissed Tyler's cheek

"That's new." Tyler raised as brow

"What's new?" I asked

"You kissed me on the cheek"

"No I didn't." I lied.

I honestly didn't mean to kiss him, I just did.

"Yes you did nigga." He shook his head.

"You must be hallucinating" I shrugged.

"How come I felt it then?" He stared at me with one hand on his hip.

"You must be feel-ucinating?" I shrugged again as Tyler rolled his eyes and chuckled.

I giggled as I opened the door. Luckily Bliss wasn't awake.

"Ok we've got to be very quiet otherwise Bliss might wake up." I whispered

"I know I won't have a problem with that." Tyler smirked as I rolled my eyes.

We both crept into the house.

Suddenly I felt Tyler grip onto my waist.

"Nigga your literally covered in blood"

"And so..?"

"Get off meeeee" I whined.

I tried to get out of his grip but it only got tighter.

"Don't you need to burn your clothes and shower?"

"Yeah but It's way more fun to fuck with you" he pouted sarcastically and I shook my head.

"Plus...can't I just shower here?"

"I mean i guess you can-"

I hadn't even finished my sentemce before Tyler ran up the stairs and disappeared into the upstairs hallway. I walked up the stairs and went to my room, making sure not to touch anything or sit on my bed before I got blood or anything. Bliss loves to borrow my stuff so if there's a single speck of blood she will DEFINITELY notice.

I began to scroll through my socials as Tyler soon got out of the bathroom and walked into my room. The towel he had borrowed hung low, below his waist. I stared at his beautifully toned abs was he just chuckled and shook his head. Less than a few seconds later his face dropped.

"I just realised I have NO clothes." He stood there.

I gasped and laughed but Tyler just stood there awkwardly. Just then, I remembered his clothes I had borrowed were still in my house!

"Uhhh, I have a shirt, some pants and a hoodie you gave me like, a week ago." I spoke as I began rummaging through my closet.

"AHA, here!" I smiled as he took it from my hand.

"Don't worry, it's been washed and shit-" just then Tyler pulled me in by the waist. I stared down at his towel, waiting to fall. I looked into his eyes. No! I can't do this. We just killed someone, I need to at least try to have sympathy right?
'Fuck sympathy' I thought as I stared back down at his white towel. It was so tempting.

"Bitch I need to shower" I said as I broke out of his grip and ran to the bathroom. I heard him laugh as I turned on the shower and jumped into the shower, washing away the night I had had.
--------------------

"Are you sure you will be able to get home safely?" I asked Tyler one last time before he got in his car.

"Yes Doechii, I'll be fine." He said as he sat down in his car.

He closed the door and I knocked on his window. Tyler rolled his eyes and rolled his window down.

"Promise me you'll be safe" I said as I held onto his hand.

"Yes mom" He laughed, but I was NOT laughing with him.

"Tyler I'm being serious" I frowned.

Suddenly his face softened and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Yes my love, ill be fine" He spoke as he gave me one last kiss on the cheek, pulled out of the driveway and drove off. I watched in shock as Tyler disappeared into the night. I slowly touched my right side of my cheek-the side he kissed- and smiled as i went back inside going straight to my room, laying on my bed and falling asleep.