❦ 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒? ❦

I had just killed a man. Yes it may not be a surprise but I have just killed yet another person. It's not my fault though, I don't even know them yet when they held the door for me at my local coffee shop, they got mad I didn't say thank you! I didn't even ask him to hold it for me, plus I was distracted as I was talking to Bliss on the phone. She's at home right now and still doesn't know about my killing sessions which is amazing! Tyler doesn't know either which is cool. I honestly think I'll be able to keep this up and get away with it! It's not like I'm killing innocent people. They are surely not all completely innocent.

I dragged the unnamed man out into the forest. Everything was going good yet I felt a bit anxious. It was almost as if I were being watched. I felt as if someone was here. I stopped and heard some leaves crunching behind me. I turned around and instantly froze when I saw him.

"Doechii?" Tyler spoke, also lugging something behind him.

"Tyler what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

I sat down on the leaves, signalling him to come and sit next to me. It fell silent.

"I kill people" we both turned and said to each other at the same time.

"You go first.." I quickly said

"Alright.."

"Well um- I kill people because...he tells me to." Tyler started

"Who?" I ask

"Wolf" he states

"B-but I promise, i'm not crazy they usually deserve it- they're the crazy ones not me!" He started to get frantic.

"Shit- uh your turn." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Well uh- I kill people, because it controls me..."

"What does?" He asks me

"The force, at first I only killed a few people but now it's turning into more and more and I just- can't help it anymore...." I continued

"-I never thought it would get this bad"

"I don't think it's that bad." He creepily, but somehow comfortingly smiled.

We stare at each other, admiring each others faces.

"You know what-let's do this together."

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"Murder, bury, repeat, we should just do it together, ya know- help each other out-?"

"I don't need your help." I stated

"Ok you can help me then-"

"No." I spoke

"The fuck you mean no?" Tyler frowned

"No." I repeated

"Come on let's just do it together, it makes more sense."

"NO"

Shit I like Tyler but I'm independent, it's best if I work alone.

"Fuck okay then" he said grabbing his shovel.

"Let's just bury the bodies and get outta here"

I snatched the shovel I had rested on the tree earlier and started digging. We gotta bury them at least 12 feet under so they definitely will not be found.
———————————————————-

"Fuck" Tyler rubbed his hand on his head.

"What?" I asked

"Well I kinda- got rid of my car so now I gotta walk home.."

"WALK!? 23 MILES!? nigga no" I shook my head

"Just get in the car I'll drive you home"

"Nah I'm goo-"

"TYLER GET IN"

He quickly opened the door to my car and got in.

The car ride was completely silent. There was definitely tension between us. Tyler stared out the window and I kept my hand on the wheel. Suddenly I pulled over. Tyler looked over at me in confusion.

"Talk."

"What?"

"I know your mad at me just get whatever you need to say, off of your chest." I told him

"I suggested we do this together and you fucking said no, it will be way easier and fun..plus..I wanna help you and i want you to help me. It would just be easier that way"

"Tyler you don't get it, we just, can't"

"Why the fuck not!?" he crossed his arms.

"Look, I like you Tyler. I really like you, but I prefer working alone and we CAN'T risk getting caught." I held his hand as his face softened.

We both stared at each other then went in for a kiss. One thing fucking led to another again and shit..lets just say that's my first time, "car fucking."