❦︎ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 ❦︎

It's now my second time modelling for Golf wang and we had just finished a show and that bitch luckily didn't do anything stupid again, which I'm thankful for since, as I said before, I can't deal with drama right now. I walk out of the room and everyone is staring at me.

'It's probably because i slipped last time' I thought

Suddenly I see a crowd of people all eagerly looking at something. I push past them and I see the same lady explaining something to everyone. I join the crowd then look up at her. She smirks down at me. She puts her hand in her pocket and stares straight into my eyes.

"Fuck you" she whispers

"What the fuck?"

"I know you, Doechii"

"You don't know anything about me, I don't even know you-"

"I know about how your mum is a whore, you had no money you entire fucking life and your dad-"

I cut her off with a slap as people in the crowd gasped.

"Don't you dare fucking talk about me or my family again" I muttered

She held her -now pink- cheek and looked at me. Before I knew it she lunged into me, using all of her body weight to push me into a wall. I grab her by her hair and kick her in the shin, punching her in the lip. She punched me in the nose and that's when it all went red...
___________________________

TYLER

I come out of my room to see Amie and Doechii fighting.

"What the fuck?" I say running over to them

I break them apart. I pick Doechii up and carry her back into her dressing room.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH" Doechii shouts.

"SAYS THE ONE HAVING TO BE CARRIED BACK TO HER ROOM"

Amie shoots back rubbing her lip.

I kick open Doechii's dressing room door and plop her back onto her chair.

As soon as I shut the door Doechii starts to cry.

"Don't look at me, I look pathetic right now." She spoke

"Look, Doechii..I know that none of this is your fault..."

"I know.." she looked into her mirror

"Doechii-"

"Look Tyler, could I just be left alone for a bit please.."

I simply nodded and then left.
___________________________

DOECHII

I wipe my eyes.

'So much for not getting into drama' I thought.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I was back in that state. My perfectly done make was now all messed up, my clothes were dirty and ripped and eyes were...fully black. That bitch publicly humiliated me, she shared things that only my best friend are aware of, she put me in this state and she's brung up anger that has been locked up inside of me for a while. She needs to go. I don't care how but she needs to go. I'm going to fucking kill that bitch. I can't take it anymore I'm going to fucking kill her...