TNDIL (2)

Chapter 2

Continuation from the party...

Mina shook her head and said, "No, grandma. I will not be divorcing Tzuyu."

Instantly, the gleam face of Madam Myoi turned into a scowl and shouted angrily, "What do you see on this garbage?! Why must you disobey me and not divorce her?" " She is not allowed in this party!"

Tzuyu has completely given up on a impossibly possible miracle that Madam Myoi might actually grow some wings and help out. At first, why did she even thought about this? This is the same old woman who have been intending to kick her out of the family since forever. "I must be crazy..." she thought, so she decided to leave the place.

"Mina, I will go now. I'm gonna check on Aunt Wu in the hospital."

"Ok. I'll come with you."

Madam Myoi suddenly shouted, "If you leave this place right now and go with that shit, I won't consider you as my granddaughter anymore! Leave this house, take your also useless parents and never comeback. You all are not welcome!"

Mina was so startled and temporarily froze. She did not think that her own grandmother would say such words. Madam Myoi's words was really harsh.

Tzuyu quickly said, "Stay. I will just quickly check on Aunt Wu. I'll be fine." and started to walk out.

Sehun was laughing behind her and ridiculed, " Sister-in-law. Don't you need money? Here, you can have this 10 cents from my pocket. Your leaving hungry. You wouldn't want to have to beg for money again, right? Myoi family will also be affected if you do beg. Your welcome."

He threw the small coin near Tzuyu's feet and smiled triumphantly.

The whole family, even the servants, laughed at what Sehun did to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clenched her fists and continued walking out.

-----

Tzuyu rushed to the hospital and quickly went to the payment office hoping to communicate with the hospital about the medical payment and getting another payment date extension.

However, when she asked the nurse in charge, she was told that Aunt Wu was sent to the best hospital in the country, Peking Union Hospital in Guangzhou earlier.

Tzuyu was shocked. "How much does the expenses cost? I will find a way to pay."

The nurse answered, " The total price is $ 3 million and a million is already paid, so there is still $ 2 million left."

Tzuyu was confused, "Huh?..who paid the million?"

The nurse shook her head and replied, "I'm sorry. but I also don't know."

Tzuyu thought about it and then thought of who could it be when someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

When she looked back, she saw a man in a royal blue suit who looked like their in their early fifties.