TNDIL (9)

Chapter 9

Mina didn't know why Tzuyu was acting like that, but she shrugged it off and said to her mother  " Mom, don't blame Tzuyu. Let's talk about this after I return from Diamant Group."

"Hey!" Fui sighed in despair. She could only think of how much God must hate her. She married a trash husband, but the daughter married a trash more than her husband,

What had she done for her life to turn like this?

------

Early the next morning, Mina brought the documents for her project plan she had quickly but thoroughly made overnight and came to Diamant Group with Tzuyu.

Looking at the tall building of Diamant Group in front of her, she was in awe.

She started to question if she could really get the project. How could such big company work with the Myoui Family?

Not to mention that the Myoui family wanted to negotiate a share of only 30 million.

This is like a baby wanting to drive a car, ridiculous.

However, since I've told grandma and accepted this task in front of the whole family, I have to do my best.

Seeing how nervous Mina have become after they arrived, Tzuyu stroked her hair affectionately. " Don't worry, my dear. Go ahead. I know you can do it."

Mina took one last deep breath. "I hope so! Wait for me."

Mina then walked inside the luxurious building with confidence.

Tzuyu watched her wife walk away before taking her phone out to call Jihyo.

"Jihyo, Mina has already arrived in the building. You know what to do."

Jihyo immediately replied, "Don't worry Ms. Chou. I will definitely follow as you said."

Remembering something from last night, Tzuyu proceeded to ask jihyo. " By the way, I heard that Diamant Group is working closely with Jackson Wang's family?."

"The Wang Family and Diamant Group's has been working closely in the past. They also wanted to collaborate with us for the new project. They have been submitting their project application materials to me, but now, It's all up to you Ms. Chou." said Jihyo.

Tzuyu coldly replied. "I don't want Jackson Wang and the Wang Family to have any part in our new project... Actually, I don't even want to have any relationship with them and my company in the future."

Jihyo hurriedly complied. "Yes, Ms. Chou! I will arrange things and do as you say."