TNDIL (3)

Chapter 3

Seung-won then handed Tzuyu a business card and said, "Master, I know it's a little overwhelming right now from all the information's  you have received. I won't bother you anymore.  Here is my phone number. Please call me if you need anything. I will be going now"

He turned and left the hospital.

After Seung-won left, Tzuyu was still standing at the exact same spot, in a daze. I mean can you blame her? She was penniless just a few moments ago and now she's suddenly the owner of the a multi-billion company here in Suzhou City.

She was contemplating on whether to accept the card and company Seung-won just gave her  as the Chou Family's compensation.

But thinking back to the events that had happened to her in the past and how much the Myoui family have humiliated her being in the family, this is the Chou Family's compensation. Why shouldn't I?

Moreover, Aunt Wu  needs money for  her treatment and it's immediate. So why not? (Loona is that you?)

With a made up mind, Tzuyu walked back to the counter, to the nurse earlier and said, " I'd like to pay the remaining  $ 2 million."

She proceeds to swipe the card, entered the password, and successfully paid the remaining bill for Aunt Wu's treatment.

Tzuyu felt refreshed. She felt like a whole new person after seeing the words "Successful transmit" pop up in the computer.

She's actually a billionaire now...

----

Tzuyu arrived home still in disbelief.

Mina and her parents did not live in the Myoui villa, but in a ordinary house.

They were driven out of the villa by Madam Myoui ever since Mina married Tzuyu after old Mr. Myoui died. They lived in an ordinary 2 story house.

Shouting can be heard inside the house.

It was Myoui Fui, her mother-in-law yelling. "Tzuyu that stupid trash! Have embarrassed us in the party! Mina, if you don't divorce her, your grandma might kick you out of the Myoui group! What will happen to us?!"

Mina replied, "I will find a way. I can look for another job."

"Why you?!" , said Fui. "What do you see in that fucking trash?! Why must you not divorce her and marry Jackson instead? If you marry him, our family will be like them! Even better than your grandma's!"

Tzuyu's father-in-law and Mina's dad, Myoui Han also said, " Your mom's right! Marry Jackson and we will become rich. Then your grandma will rush to us to curry favor!"

"Stop. I already said that I won't divorce Tzuyu." , Mina said.

They continued to be stubborn until...

They saw Tzuyu coming home, the look on their faces is not very welcoming.

Fui snorted coldly, "Piece of trash!"

Tzuyu sighed inwardly already used to the insults. What do you think she would do ones she finds out that Tzuyu is now the CEO of Diamant Group and has billions of dollars in her bank account just for a small pocket money?

However, Tzuyu won't let her have the satisfaction to know that and is still not ready to tell everyone who she really is and her connection to the top family of Guangzhou, the Chou Family.