TNDIL (8)

Chapter 8

After the meeting, everyone went back home. The father-in-law and mother-in-law immediately scolded Tzuyu and Mina.

Myoui Fui, Mina's mother and Tzuyu Mother-in-law, was anxious and blurted. "Mina, you must be crazy! How can you listen to Tzuyu's words without thinking!"

Myoui Han, Mina's father and Tzuyu's father-in-law scolded Tzuyu. "Tzuyu, you garbage! Your dragging our daughter down!"

He furiously added, "If you don't get this deal with Diamant Group, the family will surely kick you out. Tzuyu will also have to give three bows in front of Sehun and the whole family. Our dignity will really be ruined!"

Tzuyu replied seriously. "Dad, Mom, as long as we negotiate and they accept it, everything will be alright."

"Negotiate my ass!"

Han scolded again. "Do you know how big and powerful Diamant Group are? Why would you even think they would cast a single glance to us poor things?!"

Tzuyu smiled "I have a feeling that we will have their full attention. I believe Mina will get this contract."

Fui sneered. "Who do you think you are? The boss of Diamant Group? Idiot, do you still have enough brain cells?"

Hearing how her parents have been scolding Tzuyu as soon as they got home, Mina sighed "Mom, Dad, this isn't Tzuyu's fault and does not have anything to do with her. I didn't want the family to continue looking down on us. We have suffered enough for years!"

Fui argued back. "But still! This task is just way too challenging. Even if your grandma is the one who goes to entertain them, they wouldn't even talk to her."

Tzuyu looked at them with a bitter smile. Her arrogant in-laws wouldn't believe who she really is. Even if I tell them that I'm actually the one who solely owns Diamant Group.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!"

Fui sighed and opened the door.

Tzuyu looked at the door and saw a familiar young man wearing a Brioni suit. You could say that this young man was handsome and very rich. He wears a black and gold watch in his left arm from the famous luxury watch brand 'Blancpain'.

 He wears a black and gold watch in his left arm from the famous luxury watch brand 'Blancpain'