TNDIL (5)

☝🏻(Ma'am STEP ON ME PLZZZ😩😩🔥🔥🔥)

Chapter 5

Mark answered the phone and was met by a very angry voice coming from his father.

"Fucking bastard! what have you done?! I was just informed that Diamant Group wants to terminate all our contracts with them! Who did you offend?!"

Mark regretfully said,  "Dad, I promise I did not offend anyone! I just came here to meet Ms. Jihyo, but was suddenly told that they will be terminating all our contracts with the Diamant Group."

Mr. Tuan continued to yell through the phone,  "People from Diamant have reasoned that they cancelled all the contracts with the Tuan Family was because they did not want to work with a low-life garbage like you! The family will now suffer huge losses and your grandpa will definitely not be happy! Get in here fast and explain this to your grandpa you shit!",  and with that, Mr. Tuan hanged up, not letting Mark explain farther.

The guards continued to drag a dazed Mark holding his phone out of the building.

He suddenly thought of Tzuyu, and couldn't help but ask Amanda, "Amanda is this because of your loser sister-in-law? Does she have a connection with Diamant Group?"

"Huh?" Amanda was taken aback by Mark's question. Thinking about it, it might be possible that her loser of a sister-in-law might have something to do with this.

However, this is Tzuyu their talking about. The same trash sister-in-law and wife of her cousin, Mina.

Thinking of this, she shook her head and flatly said, "How could she have any connections with Diamant Group? She's not even qualified to clean their toilets!"

"Right..." Mark replied.

Remembering the phone call earlier and his furious father "I need to quickly go home."

The news that Diamant Group terminated all their contract with the Tuan Family quickly spread throughout the city.

The Tuan Family was about to be over.

Their net worth was cut MORE THAN HALF!
They were already close on becoming an upper class family, but has now fallen to the ends of the upper-middle class.

Hearing this news, Madam Myoui from her home was red from anger.

She wanted to immediately cancel the engagement of Mark Tuan and Amanda, but even though the ranks of the Tuan Family has fallen, they are still more powerful than the Myoui Family and could not afford to offend them. So she swallowed her anger and decided to keep quiet.

Around this time, at Jihyo's office. Tzuyu sat comfortably.

When she heard the news that's quickly spreading around Suzhou, she was satisfied and impressed. She admired Jihyo's immediate response and stern attitude in dealing with situations.

Tzuyu satisfyingly said, "Jihyo, what you did right now was impressive. From now on, your salary will be doubled!"

Jihyo was surprised and ecstatic. She hurriedly stood up and bowed respectfully.

"Thank you Ms. Chou!"

Tzuyu nodded. "Also, I want to announce two important things."

"Ah! yes! Go on Ms. Chou"

"First, is the change of ownership for Diamant Group. I want you to make sure that my identity as the new chairman will not be revealed. Just say that the new owner is the Young Master of the Chou Family of Guangzhou."

"Second, is that I want you to announce that we, the Diamant Group will be investing 2 billion dollars for the construction of a 6 star hotel here in Suzhou City. We will also launch a partner bidding. Construction and decorating companies will be participating in the bidding."

The main business of the Myoui Group is decoration and designs. Old Mrs. Myoui dreams of being big and being part of Diamant Group. Whoever wins the bidding and work with Diamant Group will be successful in the family and Myoui Group.

She now owns the almighty Diamant Group, of course she will dot on her wife.

----

The announcement released by Diamant Group next morning completely shook the entire city of Suzhou.

Hearing that the Diamant Group has changed owners, the Myoui Family wanted to find out why a family like the Tuan's was suddenly kicked out by Diamant Group.

The owner seems to not mind high statused family like the Tuan's.

But who is this Young Master, Ms. Chou? This person seems really powerful. The Diamant Group is not an easy company, worth billions of dollars, the previous owner was the richest of rich here in Suzhou. Even if several families comes together to buy the company, their money would not even reach half the price.

Families who have decoration and designs as their main expertise where eagerly moving. Their desire to partner up with Diamant Group has just been lit bigger than before! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for them to present their proposals to Diamant Group because it is that hard to be part of their boat.

Some even went as far as hoping for their son to marry the mysterious new owner of Diamant Group, Ms. Chou.

The number "2 billion dollar" for an investment to a new hotel project made the whole construction and decoration industry in Suzhou crazy!

Countless of companies wants a part of this project.

TWO BILLION!!

Surprise surprise, the money lover, Madam Myoui is jumping on cloud9 right at this moment!

Madam Myoui was very excited to get this deal. Being part of a 2 billion dollar project is not everyday.

If the family is selected for the contract, they will be gloried! Their social status will surely soar!

She immediately called all the family to her villa for a meeting to discuss how to advance their foot to Diamant Group. Everyone MUST attend!

——-

Not related but......
BLACKPINK COMEBACK WHENN?!?!?!

BRING THEM BACK PLEEAASSEE😭😭😭😭😭