Chapter 22

_____________
End of Spring Semester
Shopping mall

_____(y/n)'s POV_____

Ah yes, my day of relaxation...

Doesn't exist anymore.

Mina is currently dragging me to the mall to go shopping with everyone from class and all I can think is how useless this is to me. I already have everything I need for the camp yet they still decided to take me with them for fun. Sigh... at least I get time with Katsuki. "I'm still kinda annoyed over the fact that Bakugou and Todoroki aren't coming." Excuse me?

What the actual fuck?! Why am I even here!

"Why am i even here? I don't need anything." "Girl, you need social interaction. Don't lie to me." Mina said seriously. I grumbled and started to fume a bit until we got to the mall. I see the class all grouped together and talking. "Hey guys! We're here!" Mina shouted. They waved to us and we walked over to see, like previously stated, no Katsuki or Todoroki. We all talked for a bit until we decided to split up and get what we needed for the training camp. Everything from bug spray to sunscreen to sunglasses. (cause eye protection is important kids, especially when you're looking and dadd- I mean katsu- I mean the sun😳)

I will tell you that what I needed was a new bikini. It wasn't for the trip necessarily, but I need something new. So, I set off towards a summer store and looked around. I searched for something simple as I already had some bedazzled bikinis, aka my show costume, in my closet so I wanted something not like that. I searched around, looking at different styles until I came across a very plain but cute (f/c) bikini. It had straps that rapped around the front of my stomach and tied in the back for some extra pizzazz and also came with a nice white mesh cover skirt that is tied at the side. It didn't show too much or too little, utterly perfect. I instantly tried it on and I swear to god...

I'm such a bad bitch.🥵

I look fucking ✨stunning✨

If someone ain't drooling over me I'd be shocked. I changed back into my regular clothes and bought my new swimsuit. I happily skipped out of the store and back to our meeting spot where I find...

Holy shit!

I see Midoriya with a hand around his throat and Uraraka standing still and staring at this mysterious person. "Let him go." I hear her say and he took his hand away from him. He looks up and instantly I felt as if I recognized him. He look kinda creepy if I'm being honest and only after he passed me while leaving did it finally click. "Nice to see you again." He said while he briefly stopped next to me. My eyes look up and I see his creepy ass smile and crazy eyes. I felt my body start to shake a bit and sweat as he walked away. "It's him." I whisper as he walks away. I could feel him smirk even after he walked far away. I quickly walk over to Midoriya. "You okay? He didn't hurt you too bad did he?" Midoriya nodded and I sighed a bit. "Let's report this to the police." Uraraka said. I nodded in agreement.

At that point we all just sat by the fountain and waited for everyone to finish. I was still trying to piece together everything that just happened while also trying to calm down. I swear to god, I'm nervous now. What if I see him again? Then what? I get choked out like Midoriya or worse?

Ok, ok. Calm down. Everything will be okay! You're strong and independent! And you have your friends who are also strong! We're good! Yeah...