Chapter 8

________________
Spring Semester
Third Day at U.A. High

_____(y/n)'s POV_____
*Dream*

I was laying down at the bottom of the ocean. I wasn't doing anything really, just staring up. I'm in my siren form and I'm wearing a white seashell top with a special necklace that has a bright red ruby in the middle. I stared until I saw a shadow pass over head. It's a ship. I get up and swim towards it. I make it to the surface and look to see who is on the ship. I see a flash of green hair walk across the edge. I look at the outside of the vessel and managed to find a rope latter.

I'm guessing they forgot to put it up.

I grab onto the latter and start to climb. I shake my tail to get as much water of as possible so my legs can form. As I reached the top, my legs appeared. I peak over the edge and see many girls and boys who looked around my age. One guy was mopping, another was managing the ship and more. I see a guy with dark blue hair look around, kinda like he sensed something.

More specifically...

Me...

I see him look in my direction and we instantly lock eyes. I freaked out and ducked down, out of view. I stayed there until suddenly I was pulled up onto the ship by someone. I look up and see a blonde guy with red eyes that looked like my ruby on my necklace. He growls. I get thrown down onto the deck of the ship. "Who are you and what are you doing on my ship?" The boy asked. So this is his ship... I sit up and looked at him. I see him look at me and blush. "Round face and raccoon eyes! Put this weirdo in some proper clothes!" I looked down at myself and saw that I only had my seashell top on. I freaked out and covered myself. Two girls came over to me with a blanket and wrapped me in it, then took me to a room on the ship. They looked around in a bunch of crates and soon came across a very elegant dress.

 They looked around in a bunch of crates and soon came across a very elegant dress

They give me some under garments and the dress. I put both on and then they dragged me out. I could hear them snickering and I gave them a confused look. I look across the ship and see the blonde captain stare at me. He walks over to me and starts to question me. "Where the hell did you come from?" "I came from the ocean." "What are you? A mermaid?" He smirks a bit. "No, I'm a siren." "They're the same thing." "No, they aren't." "Yes, they are. Now, why the hell did you decide to aboard my ship?" "I saw it pass over me and I got curious." "Tsk. That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard." "Well it's true." He growled a bit and walked away and up to the wheel. I looked at him as he went up. He turns around and motions me to follow him. I walk up to where he is and he motioned me to sit on a crate. I sit down as he guides the ship. "So... why am I up here with you while everyone else is down there?" He looks back at me. "I don't trust you so I'm watching you. You aren't going anywhere until we make it to our destination." "And where is that?" "None of your business." "Fine. Can I get your name?" "Ugh, fine it's Uogukab Ikustak." "What?" "I said it's (y/n)." "Huh?" "It's (y/n)! (Y/n)!"