One Shot: Dragon King and His Queen

Sahima- The island of the dragons. According to all the locals that live on the mainland, everyone who goes to Sahima will be eaten by the creatures. The dragons are ruled by one man known as the 'prince of hell'. Only one man has come back alive from the island and says that the man was a complete barbarian. I have stayed away from this island while on adventures, however it is impossible to do it forever. I was on my ship, heading south to the kingdom of Hendron when I got caught in a terrible storm. Our ship broke apart and we all got washed up. Some of my men didn't make it out but most survived. When I woke up all I saw were the harsh glares of a dragon. This story doesn't turn out how I planned. It's very much the opposite.

But I like surprises.

_____(y/n)'s POV_____

I woke up to harsh eyes glaring at me. My body was covered in sand and I was completely soaked. My outfit felt super heavy considering I am forced to wear a dress all the time. I was in a daze as I felt myself be picked up. I could feel something hot on my back as I was being carried away by whatever was carrying me. I could feel my eyes start to close again and not open until later.

_____Time Skip_____

I woke up again, but this time I was in what looked to be a bed. My body instantly sat up and looked at where I was. The room was lit up with candles and was made of stone. The walls had some type of moss on it and some vines with flowers. The bed was large with blood red sheets and gold details. I was now in a white nightgown that was pretty nice compared to what I wore at home.

I felt the bed shift a bit and I soon felt my body be pushed down. I looked at who or what did it and I saw a blond guy with beautiful ruby eyes. He was wearing a night shirt and had only boxers on. I instantly looked away and started to stamper. "U-ummmm... hi? Um, what are you doing? Where am I?" I stuttered out. "I'm Bakugou Katsuki, and you are in my bedroom. As for what I'm doing I'm making sure you don't leave." "Um... why?" At this point I'm getting kinda scared. "*sigh* my god you ask to many questions, it is because I don't want my bride escaping!" I... what?!

Bride!

"What a minute! What do you mean by bride!? I never said I would marry you! I don't even know who you are!" "I'm the prince of hell! Everyone knows who I am!" My eyes widened. "So you're the dragon king?" "Yes!?" I couldn't process the information well due to how suddenly this was brought on me. "I swear to god, why did no one tell me that the girl from the prophecy was going to be this dense." He growled. "What prophecy?!" "The blood moon prophecy! Have you never heard of it?" I shake my head. "Ugh. The prophecy is that on the day of the blood moon a woman is supposed to show up and is supposed to become my wife. It also said that you have to conceive my child by next year." My jaw drops and instantly I push him off of me. I sit back against the wall and tried the hide myself from him. "So the blood moon is tonight?" "No shit Sherlock." I could feel my face light up and I put my head into the blanket. "Do you even want a wife?" "Yeah, why else do you think I would be doing the prophecy?" "I don't know, maybe you'll die if you don't do it or something." "No, the prophecy just says that if I don't do it I am forced to give up my position as king." "Well, I don't want a husband right now! I'm only 22!" "Well, I'm 23 so I don't think age has to do with this." "It kinda does!" "Whatever." I felt him grab my wrist and dragged me out of the room and down some stairs. We made it into a dining hall and I was pushed into a seat. Bakugou sat across from me and rang a bell. Instantly, a bunch of people came out with trays of food. They set down a buffet's worth of food on the table and then left to the kitchen. "Um... what is all this?" I laugh nervously. "A feast? I just met my future wife so of course I'm gonna treat you. You better like it." He said while glaring at me. I nod my head and soon we started to eat. He asked me about myself and I asked about him. This went on for an hour before he dragged me somewhere else. It looked to be a garden full of vines, bushes, benches and a fountain in the middle. I walked over to what looked to be a rose bush. The flowers were a shade of (f/c) that blended in to a shade of (s/f/c). Bakugou walked over and picked one of the flowers. He took of the thorns and then grabbed a piece of my (h/c) hair. He wrapped the stem around the piece of hair and then stepped back. I walked over to the fountain and looked at my reflection. It looked really pretty in my hair to be honest. I look up and smiled a little at Bakugou. I see his face turn slightly pink as I smiled at him. I giggled.